Issue 232 – The Traffic Exchange Launch Formula
What happens when you take a dose of ‘Traffic Exchange Guy’ and add a pinch of ‘Launch Formula Marketing master’ into the mix? You end up with TE Launch Formula.
As some of you know, my old Traffic Exchange Guy consulting has taken offline last month to relaunch this new service. Robert Puddy and myself have been creating this ‘traffic exchange business in a box’ for over a month now with one goal and one goal only, to find the best new traffic exchange owners on the net.
I have been doing this since 2004 and needed to switch things up a bit, so today I’m absolutely thrilled to announce TE Launch Formula to the traffic exchange community.
I’m not going to rave about it, I’m not going to say this is a limited offer. This is the new ‘bottom of my funnel’ and the last time I did this I met owners like Paul Kinder, William Brant, Soren Jordansen and so many others. I can’t wait to see who Robert and I will work with in the future!
Thank you very much for being a reader of Hit Exchange News and have a wonderful week!
The Traffic Exchange Guy
- Promo Lotto has a new owner! Steve Ayling has joined Ryan Hogan to partner up and run this new and very exciting traffic exchange. I really enjoy Promo Lotto, it’s one of the better new exchanges to be launched in recent memory. And knowing Steve, this thing is about to get a whole lot better.
- SWAT Traffic’s re-launch last week was a wonderful experience and very successful. We had a little contest running this past week to ‘Name The Rottie’, and thanks to the members we have got a name. Our little pooch is now called ‘P.A.W.S. The SWAT Dog’. Congratulations to Jerry Iannucci for winning the contest and thanks to everyone who took part!
- 30,000 members have now joined Traffic Era as they sent out a notice this past week. Not too shabby for the popular Logiscape program, and one of the fastest growing traffic exchanges in the past few years.
- Want to win your own copy of the best selling traffic exchange book on Amazon.com, Hits, Clicks and Misses, (actually, it’s the only published book about T.E.’s on the planet), simply post a comment about this week’s issue of HEN! Congratulations to ‘Michael’ for winning last week. Be sure to send your mailing address to me so that I can ship you a copy (hitexchangenews at yahoo dot com)!
- Splash Page Hall of Fame – Personal branding? Check. Logo? Check. Opt-in form? Check. A very good squeeze page for any traffic exchange? Absolutely! Note: Why do I focus on splash pages every week? Simple, you MUST be using them in the traffic exchanges to get results. Get a custom made splash page by clicking here!
The Famous Hit Exchange News Top 10 (Disclaimer: These are my top performing exchanges for the past week. Alexa rankings and fancy numbers have nothing to do with how I rank my list. This is based on my results and my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.)
Note: Analysis and Tracking by Hits Connect – The Official Link Tracking Service of Hit Exchange News! Sign up today and get your 30% Discount!
Question: Hey Jon, how come I Love Hits, SWAT Traffic and Click Crazey are never on the top 10 list? Since I own them, I feel it would be a conflict of interest to place it on any of my rankings. (But we all know how great they are anyways lol)
Deep Thoughts – Jon’s Weekly Rambling
Traffic Exchanges Don’t Work? Don’t Use Them.
This drives me absolutely nuts. There was a new program that launched this past week that had a bit of support around the traffic exchange industry and was shown a lot while surfing. It claimed to be the next level in online promotion and the best way to get traffic to your site.
O.K., that’s fine but here’s the kicker. On the ad copy they essentially said ‘don’t use traffic exchanges, but it’s a lot of effort for minimal results’. Really? So how come this program is getting mention in this newsletter if traffic exchanges aren’t effective. Yeah, I’m writing about it, but not for positive reasons.
If you are going to make bold statements on your ad copy about how ineffective traffic exchanges are, put your money where your mouth is and make your affiliate pages a frame breaker. Problem solved. You won’t get all that ‘nasty ineffective’ traffic exchange traffic.
You know what I think? I think they KNOW traffic exchanges work and are using scare tactics in their ad copy. Nothing wrong with that, however a few years ago I may have went on a tirade about ‘saving the industry’ *lol*. Folks, it’s very simple. These programs work. They have worked for a decade. And companies will use every tactic they can to try to get surfers into their business model.
Know the marketing, know why they do what they do! I still say, traffic exchange users are the best people on the net, and other companies know this…
Things That Make You Go Hmmm…
- Rumor has it that Virtual Traffic Jam is making a comeback. I swear, Click Silo is up next…
- Did you know that Click Crazey had over 230 new members join last week. Seems to me like a place you may want to advertise in…
- Useless video game news, I had my XBOX Live ID suspended last night. No more video games for Olson…So sad…
Tagged with: launch formula marketing • new traffic exchanges • promo lotto • traffic exchange business • traffic exchange community • traffic exchange guy consulting • traffic exchange launch formula • traffic exchange news • traffic exchanges
Filed under: Uncategorized
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!