Every Wednesday evening, a bunch of us gather in the SWAT Traffic training room and chit chat about all things related to building a business online and traffic exchanges. Last night was one of the more active nights in recent memory and it was a great seminar. However, one of the most important points that I think I fail to get across in the events is the importance of growing your network.
Your network is the key!
I hope I can really pound this message home because with out my network, there’s a very good chance I would still be flipping pizzas for a living and dreaming about working online, not doing it. Why is your network so important? Simple, because they become your allies in this crazy world of internet business.
They will help you launch new products, they will offer advice and input on anything you plan to do, you can get feedback from your circle of friends, and best of all you can grow together. So how do ‘grow’ your network. Here are a few tips;
1 – Attend the Wednesday night seminar at SWAT Traffic. Simply put, this is where the magic happens each and every week.
2 – Attend the Saturday afternoon sessions at Affiliate Funnel. These are some of the most informative training events online today.
3 – Come and take part in the discussions at Net Marketing Forum. You can learn a lot from this place but more importantly, you get your name seen daily by hundreds of online professionals.
and 4 – Be sure to ‘promote you’ in anything you do online. Use services like Splash Page Maker to build splash pages to rotate in the traffic exchanges that brand your name and your business. Get your face and name in front of as many people as you can using splash pages!
And a little bonus tip, do not be afraid to ask questions. If you have a dedicated upline sponsor in a traffic exchange, ask them a question. This is a great way to form a relationship with them and it grows your network.
Be seen and be heard, it’s the best decision you can do for your business.
Thank you very much for being a reader of Hit Exchange News and have a wonderful week!
The Traffic Exchange Guy
- Traffic Gold Rush is one impressive program. How’s this for numbers, over 3000 new members joined in the first 8 days. Ha, I have to laugh at that. Most new exchanges can’t get 3000 in a year, and Mr. Conway and his team blew the socks off the launch. Great job guys, Gold Rush is here to STAY!
- 35,000 members have joined Traffic Splash! Another situation that makes me giggle a bit, because this program was DEAD until a guy named Paul Kinder took control of it. Seems like only yesterday *lol* Congrats on 35 k to the entire Splash team and with hundreds of new members joining every week, this is THE traffic exchange of choice for lots of TE enthusiasts.
- Bellas Click Shack is giving away 50 cents per new referral until October 14th. There seems to be a trend to give away small amounts of cash for every new member that people refer. And for good reason, it’s working!
- Want to win your own copy of the best selling traffic exchange book on Amazon.com, Hits, Clicks and Misses, (actually, it’s the only published book about T.E.’s on the planet), simply post a comment about this week’s issue of HEN! Congratulations to ‘Ken’ for winning last week. Be sure to send your mailing address to me so that I can ship you a copy (hitexchangenews at yahoo dot com)!
- Splash Page Hall of Fame – Ha ha ha, I love it! Global Safelist really goes to town with this splash page. Great to grabbing attention! Note: Why do I focus on splash pages every week? Simple, you MUST be using them in the traffic exchanges to get results. Get a custom made splash page by clicking here!
The Famous Hit Exchange News Top 10 (Disclaimer: These are my top performing exchanges for the past week. Alexa rankings and fancy numbers have nothing to do with how I rank my list. This is based on my results and my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.)
Note: Analysis and Tracking by Hits Connect – The Official Link Tracking Service of Hit Exchange News! Sign up today and get your 30% Discount!
Question: Hey Jon, how come I Love Hits, SWAT Traffic and Click Crazey are never on the top 10 list? Since I own them, I feel it would be a conflict of interest to place it on any of my rankings. (But we all know how great they are anyways lol)
Deep Thoughts – Jon’s Weekly Rambling
Here’s Some Numbers To Think About
Lots of talk this week about membership numbers of different traffic exchanges and what is important to know when choosing a program to surf. I’ve heard everything from ‘we need unique traffic’ to ‘how many people are surfing at once’ for determining how effective a traffic exchange is.
Here are the only two numbers that matter in my opinion.
1 – How many new members have been brought into the system every week. Why is this important? Simple, because when you know how many new sets of eye balls are going to see your site you can know for sure that your advertising is attracting FRESH new potential customers.
Yes, it’s not as flashy as ‘total members surfing right now’ or ‘the unique traffic percentage is…’ but it tells you how well a traffic exchange is growing and more importantly, how many new people you get to advertise to ON TOP of who is already in the system.
2 – Results. Plain and simple, how many many views did it take me to get a sign up, a new lead, a sale, a referral. That’s it. I want results, I’m not in the traffic exchanges for the benefit of my health, because truthfully it’s gone down since I started surfing a decade ago *lol*
I want results and so should you. All these team surfing, clock hunting, helmets, all of that…It’s all to move credits, but does it produce results? Sure, traffic flow means an active program and when you have active members, good things tend to happen. But instead of flash and dash, give me sign ups please.
This little ‘rant’ of mine may get some people angry and I wrote it to get some passion from you. Far too many times we are mislead to think what is important in these traffic exchanges and what is not. Am I right? Maybe. All I can speak on is what I observe. And for 10 years now, those two points above have kept me going…
Things That Make You Go Hmmm…
- Volcano Hits, is it launched or not because I sure am getting a lot of emails about it…And some emails aren’t from the owners…
- I Love Hits is about to hit 100,000 members…
- Useless Jon Olson information…I’ll be in Las Vegas next week so there will not be a new issue of Hit Exchange News. I’ll see everyone on October 23rd =)