I’m doing things a little different this week.
And I hope you all enjoy it!
I recorded a special presentation last night in the SWAT Traffic seminar last night and want to give it to you today.
It’s on a topic that I think can benefit not only your business but everyone who has ever surfed one page in the traffic exchanges…
What do you think? Give the presentation a listen and let’s start hearing some of your thoughts. Does it make sense? Do you have any ideas you want to try? The first step though, download the MP3 and let your creative juices flow…
Thank you very much for being a reader of Hit Exchange News and have a wonderful week!
The Traffic Exchange Guy
- Congratulations goes out to Paul Kinder and the entire Traffic Splash team! This week they celebrated member number 80,000! Amazing what a few years can bring and should remove anyone’s doubt that Splash is one of the greatest traffic exchanges of all time.
- Tim Linden is at it again with the controversial yet very amusing Top T.E. Owner list. Tim uses some pretty cool little calculations to come up with a brand new way of ranking exchanges….Ooops, excuse me…Ranking their OWNERS! So cool!
- 1-306-262-4648. Whose phone number is that you may ask? It’s my cell number. Why am I throwing it out there? It’s a new idea I had. Kind of crazy but we’ll see how it goes. If you ever want to talk T.E.’s or have any questions about the traffic exchanges…Give me a call! Yup, you heard it here. I’m at your service whenever you need a helping hand. Drop me a line, I’d love to hear your thoughts, questions and concerns about the traffic exchange industry!
- Notice: Cast your vote today for your favorite traffic exchanges at Affiliate Funnel’s Surfer’s Choice ranker. This is YOUR voice and YOUR opinion on what traffic exchanges you feel are the best in the business. Be sure to vote every day and get your opinion heard!
- Splash Page Hall of Fame – While not a ‘splash page’ per se, this is a blog all about splash pages by Derek Blandford. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite blogs online and if you are using splash pages, it’s a must read! Note: Why do I focus on splash pages every week? Simple, you MUST be using them in the traffic exchanges to get results. Get a custom made splash page by clicking here!
The Famous Hit Exchange News Top 10 (Disclaimer: These are my top performing exchanges for the past week. Alexa rankings and fancy numbers have nothing to do with how I rank my list. This is based on my results and my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.)
Note: Analysis and Tracking by T.E. Toolbox – The Official Link Tracking Service of Hit Exchange News!
Question: Hey Jon, how come I Love Hits and SWAT Traffic are never on the top 10 list? Since I own them, I feel it would be a conflict of interest to place it on any of my rankings. (But we all know how great they are anyways lol)
Deep Thoughts – Voices of the T.E. Industry
So, You Want to Make Money from Traffic Exchanges? – Kym Robinson
Traffic exchanges are a service provided to people looking to advertise their websites however, talking to my TE owner friends lately, we have noticed a bit of a mind set change in our members!
People seem to be chasing the money and flipping back and forth between sites that offer surf for cash rather than concentrating on having their websites seen which is the real purpose of a traffic exchange.
I understand we are all online trying to make some money, so today I wanted to talk about how to make the most money from a TE.
This could be a very short article…lol
There is one and only one way to make great money from traffic exchanges – can you guess what it is?
I’ll spell it out for you – U P G R A D E and P R O M O T E! Pretty simple really!
This is where the big money is made in TEs!
Lets look at this a bit more in depth…..
Firstly – surf for cash.
Some exchanges (including mine!) offer surf for cash days and then there are other sites offering another form of surfing for cash and credits with their jackpot systems.
Basically, owners let their members know what the promotion is for the day and then voila! everyone logs in and surfs to win.
What does the member get – maybe 5 or 10 cents, maybe a few dollars if they are really lucky? Great you made a dollar!
Secondly – Upgrade and Promote.
Ok, so this one will cost you a couple of dollars to play!
You upgrade at your favourite TEs and then you use your referral links and promotional tools provided by the exchange to get out and advertise and get members into your downline.
What does the member get?
Several benefits here before I get to the cash bit…..
Most upgrades give you a much higher surf ratio than you would get as free member, so you earn more credits in a lot less time.
You will get monthly credits, banners and text ads added to your account.
You also get residual credits from your downline’s surfing activity – which means your referrals surf and you get credits for it in your account.
Many exchanges offer ‘upgraded member only benefits’ which could be anything from freebies to better purchase deals, upgrade only areas, downloads etc
The biggest benefit to upgrading is…..and this is where the cash bit comes in…..commissions for your referral efforts!
Lets look at the math…..
I will use my own traffic exchange as the example!
Traffic Showdown offers upgraded members 50% of referral upgrades.
That means that if you refer someone and they upgrade their account – you get 50% on the deal.
So, for the high converting yearly OTO (one time offer) that members see when they join, an upgraded member would receive $33.50!
How long would it take to get that surfing for cash? – Waaaaay too long in my opinion!
All you would need is one referral to upgrade and you would cover the cost of your upgrades in several TEs for the month!
Upgraded members also make greater commissions on dowline purchases too!
Every Te is different and you can check out each individual exchanges features, benefits and commission structure that they offer when you join or login.
So it makes very good sense to upgrade and promote at your favorite exchanges and make a lot more money in doing so!
Not only do you gain from all the upgraded benefits, but that’s the key to making money, real money, in traffic exchanges.
Many of my owner buddies have great upgrade options and you can get some mega deals with login offers too – read them!
if you can at all afford it – do it and start making real money in traffic exchanges today!
Kym Robinson (The Traffic Show Girl) is the owner of Traffic Showdown and one of the rising stars in the traffic exchange industry.
She has also donated some huge discounts to H.E.N. readers, when join make sure you send in a support ticket to claim your bonuses! Use the promo code ‘HEN’ to claim your bonus!
Things That Make You Go Hmmm…
- Rumor has it that Tezak Traffic Power has paid out more than $30,000 in commissions. Wow, that is impressive! (One of the must join programs of 2009 just got a lot better in my opinion LOL)
- Ad Kreator is the coolest traffic exchange tool to be released in a long long time…
- “If we could sell our experiences for what they cost us, we’d all be millionaires.” – Abigail Van Buren