Issue 283 – This Is Broken Record Time, But We’re On To Something…Big!
Broken records can be very annoying!
You know, same thing over and over and over again…
Yes, I’ve been raving about Traffic Exchange Live for a few weeks now and well, I’m not done yet!
So what? You may be asking yourself, what can this possibly do for my business. How can watching Jon Olson, Tim Linden and John Guanzon every single week day possibly help my business? And why does Olson always seem to be eating….
Here’s how I see it, this is being built by the members and the people that come to the ‘show’ every day. They are getting to know each other, exchanging emails, ideas, and building their personal brand more than anyone else in this business.
The best part?
You can join them and it doesn’t cost a single penny!
Ya, most of these ‘new ways’ to get known don’t cost money they cost effort, they cost time and it’s getting a whole lot easier to be noticed.
Special note, TE Live now works along with your TE Toolbox user name. That’s right, you can promote TE Toolbox by advertising the movement that we lovingly call Traffic Exchange Live…
Pretty cool new feature added by Mr. Linden, simply replace (username) with your TE Toolbox username and presto, you get your affiliate links in front of anyone you refer to the broadcast…
Thank you very much for being a reader of Hit Exchange News and have a wonderful week!
The Traffic Exchange Guy
- Sponsored Ad -
- As mentioned earlier this week, I’ve made thew switch and Traffic Wave is now the ‘official’ list building of choice for Hit Exchange News. It was a decision I debated for quite sometime but now, I can’t believe I didn’t do it sooner…Here’s to a program that SUPPORTS the traffic exchange industry!
- Charles Smith is my favorite person in the traffic exchange industry this week LOL Want to find out why? It’s an amazing story and something I would have never expected in a million years…Read all about Charles here!
- There’s something VERY big coming today from my good buddies Soren Jordansen, Cindy Battye and John Merrick. Be sure to look out later today for a special e-mail with all the juicy details. If you missed out on CB Pirate, you won’t want to miss this….
- Notice: Cast your vote today for your favorite traffic exchanges at Affiliate Funnel’s Surfer’s Choice ranker. This is YOUR voice and YOUR opinion on what traffic exchanges you feel are the best in the business. Be sure to vote every day and get your opinion heard!
- Splash Page Hall of Fame – Not only did Bill Portnova and Mike Murphy create T.E. specific pages for their List Building Maximizer, check out this page! Note: Why do I focus on splash pages every week? Simple, you MUST be using them in the traffic exchanges to get results. Get a custom made splash page by clicking here!
The Famous Hit Exchange News Top 10 (Disclaimer: These are my top performing exchanges for the past week. Alexa rankings and fancy numbers have nothing to do with how I rank my list. This is based on my results and my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.)
Note: Analysis and Tracking by T.E. Toolbox – The Official Link Tracking Service of Hit Exchange News!
Question: Hey Jon, how come I Love Hits and SWAT Traffic are never on the top 10 list? Since I own them, I feel it would be a conflict of interest to place it on any of my rankings. (But we all know how great they are anyways lol)
- Sponsored Ad -
Deep Thoughts – Jon’s Weekly Ramblings
Build a list of three, not of three thousand!
Olson, what exactly did you smoke this morning?
What do I mean by build a list of 3 and not a list of 3000? Simple, focus! It’s a brand new way of thinking that I have adopted and a way of doing business I feel the rest of the industry needs to take a serious look at as well.
Here’s what I mean;
We focus so much on the size of a list, we never stopped and asked our self, is this more damaging than good? I think it is. The reason, more and more we are moving into an environment where business is done EVERY DAY between people that have a relationship.
No longer does the ‘one size fits all’ work. We, as online business people, need to focus on a small list of customers instead of being all things to all people. Specialize in one thing and best THE expert in that one thing.
You don’t need 3,000 people on your list. Sure, you can HAVE 3,000, but the size of your list doesn’t translate into success, it’s the quality of the relationship that you have that matters, now more than ever!
So it’s my new way of doing things. I’m about relationships first, and you know what, wow it feels good. One look at all the stuff we’re doing at Traffic Exchange Live and you can see, we are moving towards ‘building relationships’.
Focus your effort, stop trying to be the jack of all trades. Be a master of one…
Things That Make You Go Hmmm…
- Easy Hits 4 U surfers may be sick of me, but their ownership is really pushing some great stuff with their new tutorials…
- Special congratulations to Tezak Traffic Power for reaching the 20,000 member mark in well, record time. Great stuff Mr. Tezak!
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
- Sponsored Ad -
Tagged with: affiliate funnel • best ranked traffic exchanges • best traffic exchange • best traffic exchanges • free traffic exchanges • free web site traffic • i love hits • jon olson • new traffic exchange • new traffic exchanges • personal branding • Soren Jordansen • splash pages • super surf • te live • tezak traffic power • tim linden • top 10 traffic exchanges • top ranked traffic exchanges • top traffic exchanges • traffic era • traffic exchange • traffic exchange book • traffic exchange industry • traffic exchange live • traffic exchange news • traffic exchange rankings • traffic exchange reviews • traffic exchanges • traffic splash • twitter
Filed under: Uncategorized
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!