So a few weeks ago Tim Linden, Austin Hallock, John Guanzon and myself had this crazy idea…How do we benefit from the concept of team downline building and bring a simple system into the market that allows members to build their downlines easily and creates massive networking opportunities…
We’ve seen the massive success of programs like Ocean Swell, TE Profits and other easy to use programs and to be honest we’re really trying to build something special at both Traffic Wave and TE Toolbox, so we bumped heads together and came up with TE Teams.
There was no JV launch, no special announcements, it just got released (and it made quite a few people scratch their head). This is a surfer-centric system where teams are created, team owners are born and complete control is given to the individual team. It’s got a total of 7 programs in it to join, so this isn’t going to build your downlines in a huge number of programs…Remember, this system was created to be a kick start, a smart start into building downlines mostly in Traffic Wave and TE Toolbox.
The idea is there, the concept and belief in the team building way is in place, now we just need to go to town with it. A team can be set up and managed as the team members and owner sees fit. Want to have a structured downline? No problem, you can. Want to make it a straight downline builder, no complicated math, you can. Want to just have a place where you can hang out with your networking associates? You can do that here too.
It’s a new twist on a age old concept, good things happen when we work together. So which TE Team will you be on?
Thank you very much for being a reader of Hit Exchange News and have a wonderful week!
The Traffic Exchange Guy
- Sponsored Ad -
- The Traffic Exchange Wonder Kid, Mike Gartner launched something VERY cool that I have not done a good enough job talking about this week (don’t worry Mike, I’ll get it out there). It’s called List Getting and it’s an all in one list building system complete with rebrandable downloads ot give your list of subscribers and the plug and play simplicity of this system is second to none. You’ve got to see this puppy in action, it’s amazing…But of course, it’s from Mike Gartner. Awesome!
- With all the madness going on at I Love Hits these past few weeks, I got some new splash pages created to promote both Bracket Surfing and the new commissions being offered. There are also a few new banners to help promote ILH and *gasp* now there is actually a reason to promote it. I know, I know, I’m about 4 years late to the party…
- Speaking of I Love Hits, we’ve come up with the top prize for this week’s Bracket Surfing contest and it’s a brand new Logitech Wireless Headset. Be sure to surf for your chance to win at the new and improved I Love Hits…Yeah, we’ll keep giving away prizes like this to spread the word that we’re BACK!
- Urgent Notice: Cast your vote today for your favorite traffic exchanges at Affiliate Funnel’s Surfer’s Choice ranker. This is YOUR voice and YOUR opinion on what traffic exchanges you feel are the best in the business. Be sure to vote every day and get your opinion heard!
- Splash Page Hall of Fame – These guys ‘get it’! Bill Portnova and Mike Murphy have been kicking butt with their recent release of List Building Maximizer and that splash page shows you why! Note: Why do I focus on splash pages every week? Simple, you MUST be using them in the traffic exchanges to get results. Get a custom made splash page by clicking here!
The Famous Hit Exchange News Top 10 (Disclaimer: These are my top performing exchanges for the past week. Alexa rankings and fancy numbers have nothing to do with how I rank my list. This is based on my results and my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.)
Note: Analysis and Tracking by T.E. Toolbox – The Official Link Tracking Service of Hit Exchange News!
Question: Hey Jon, how come I Love Hits and SWAT Traffic are never on the top 10 list? Since I own them, I feel it would be a conflict of interest to place it on any of my rankings. (But we all know how great they are anyways lol)
- Sponsored Ad -
Deep Thoughts – Jon’s Weekly Ramblings
The ‘Lazy Way’ Usually Sucks
Seeing T.E. Teams get released about 36 hours ago has really woke me up to a big problem facing the traffic exchange industry. Now before some people come to my house to lynch me, please allow me some time to explain my point here…When people hear that ‘a team’ will build their downlines, they usually get very lazy, don’t promote themselves, give up and then cuss the entire traffic exchange industry claiming they don’t work.
One look at the sheer size of one of the teams in T.E. Teams and you can see a big chunk of those people are gravitating towards it simply because of the names in the team and the thought they they can sit back and get results from doing nothing themselves.
Now if you are new to this industry and are struggling to see results, the idea and concept behind T.E. Teams is perfect for you. It’s true that team work helps everyone but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t pull your own weight.
I know, this is nothing new in the traffic exchanges as for years we have seen the latest greatest money makers come and go but it’s a cycle I think we can all do without. Here’s the scoop, if you want to take advantage of something like T.E. Teams, get ready to put in effort. If you are going to get into list building? Get ready to not have an exciting life for a few months while you learn the ropes. If you want to get into traffic exchange brand awareness, you better have your patience in check.
Fact is, it does not matter what side of the industry you are on, this stuff takes effort and a lot of hard work. There are great tools and services out there that help you along the way but here it is folks, and some people may not like me after I say this but you are going to have to….Work for it.
Things That Make You Go Hmmm…
- Want to stay up to date with everything going on in ‘T.E Guy land’ and watch some pretty cool videos while you are at it? Check out my official YouTube page. Neat stuff.
- 1 Week A.A.D. (After Acer Death) and it’s about time to say I LOVE MY iMac!
- “A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way…” – Mark Twain
- Sponsored Ad -