We’ve been busy little beavers over at Sweeva this past week and before we dive right in, we are thrilled to announce that we have passed the 11,000 member mark in only 3 short weeks since launch.
Thank you to every single member who has made this program one of the most talked about in recent memory. Have you had a chance to check out all that we’ve added? If not, be sure to check out our official Sweeva blog or keep reading Hit Exchange News because this is very exciting stuff…
That’s our brand new widget feature at Sweeva. In fact we’ve made two, one for promoting Sweeva as a system (like the example above) and the other is for some personal branding and to show off all your Awards and Ribbons that you have unlocked.
You actually get bonuses for showcasing these widgets so go ahead, go nuts and add them to your blogs, to your squeeze pages and to your homepages. We also added a very cool ‘starring’ feature for comments where finally YOU can give credit to people giving great advice and feedback in the surf chat…
Yup, it’s only been 3 weeks but we are just getting started!
Quick tip, if you are not upgraded yet at Sweeva you may want to consider it. We just secured a few major advertisements for ad placements outside of the traffic exchanges. These new members that join will be going under random upgraded members. Might be a good decision to capitalize off our advertising budget =)
Thank you very much for being a reader of Hit Exchange News and have a wonderful week!
The Traffic Exchange Guy
– Sponsored Ad –
– Super Surf is going through some changes and it looks like we will be only doing the core four programs after the current promo is finished. I’m kind of pumped about this because I can go back on my soap box about the whole ‘No More Than Four’ campaigns I was trying to do a few years ago. We’re doing this to keep things extremely simple (I like that) and focusing on bringing more awareness to the four programs within Super Surf. You never know what the future may hold though…
– While yours truly has been scratching my head of late as for topics to discuss in certain online seminars, the guys at Get Referrals Fast have been crushing it. Tonight at 8pm Eastern they are at it once again with one of the most informative and compelling online seminars to date. Be sure to join now for your free access to these amazing list building events!
– Important Notice: Cast your vote today for your favorite traffic exchanges at Affiliate Funnel’s Surfer’s Choice ranker. This is YOUR voice and YOUR opinion on what traffic exchanges you feel are the best in the business. Be sure to vote every day and get your opinion heard!
– Splash Page Hall of Fame – There’s a reason why this has been one of the most thumbed up splash pages in Sweeva for weeks now! Traffic Fugitive gets it! Note: Why do I focus on splash pages every week? Simple, you MUST be using them in the traffic exchanges to get results. Get a custom made splash page by clicking here!
The Famous Hit Exchange News Top 10 (Disclaimer: These are my top performing exchanges for the past week. Alexa rankings and fancy numbers have nothing to do with how I rank my list. This is based on my results and my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.)
Note: Analysis and Tracking by T.E. Toolbox – The Official Link Tracking Service of Hit Exchange News!
Question: Hey Jon, how come I Love Hits and SWAT Traffic or Sweeva are never on the top 10 list? Since I own them, I feel it would be a conflict of interest to place it on any of my rankings. (But we all know how great they are anyways lol)
– Sponsored Ad –
Deep Thoughts – Jon’s Weekly Ramblings
What Should I Do…This Hurts.
I’m really at a cross roads in my online businesses and have been contemplating which path I should take. You see, I’ve been doing this for over a decade now and while I love it, I get very frustrated at the lack of ‘happenings’ in this business.
One look at your inbox and all you hear about is surf promos, cash for surfing and random contest winners. I’m not going to go on my soapbox today and beg the industry for some kind of creativity, I’ve been doing that for years. What I’m considering is stopping a lot of the weekly posting I do to Hit Exchange News, maybe creating an issue when there is something worth writing about. Maybe a bi-weekly newsletter or monthly…I’m not sure.
Sounds bad. I know. But it’s really frustrating. This e-zine (I call it e-zone because it was before a blog *lol*) has been around since 2003 and never in the history of it have I found it so hard to write about happenings in this business. Which is very weird because we have new traffic exchanges coming online all the time and there are more owners than ever. Yet, what do we see every single day….Surf promos and surf for cash emails. And if they do add new features, it’s usually ripped off from someone who created the concept…
Urgggh, I said I wouldn’t get on my soapbox.
So the question would be, should I concentrate on my own businesses like I Love Hits and Sweeva and focus on their blogs? I mean I’ll never stop Hit Exchange News, but the weekly gig folks…It’s frustrating to never see anything exciting happen in this industry. But I’m hurting here LOL I’m really trying to find reasons to keep this newsletter going every single week…
Kind of bad after writing issue 300 seven days ago, but something has got to change…
Things That Make You Go Hmmm…
– Very active few weeks at Tim Linden’s blog. Check out some of the hottest topics ‘Is cash killing the exchanges’ and ‘Email overload’. Wow, very cool stuff!
– All these team and rotator programs…I wonder if they will ever focus on the benefits of the program they are trying to promote and not the potential cash rewards? Sigh, ya right…
– “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed…” – Michael Jordan
– Sponsored Ad –