After a few weeks of tweaking the best dang programmer in the traffic exchange industry Austin Hallock created something I am very proud of and a complete 180 degree turn from what you may be used to at I Love Hits…
It’s called ‘Bracket Surfing’ and it’s essentially head to head surf competitions between surfers on I Love Hits. Think of ‘team surfing’ but instead it’s individual efforts being put to the test between each other. To cap it off, you go up against a new opponent every day for the week, and the top surfers every day win great prizes, credits and extra goodies that you won’t see on any other traffic exchange…
Tim Linden wrote in his blog that this will make him surf more because it’s been so addicting and that’s exactly the reaction I’m trying to get with Bracket Surfing.
Give it a shot and let me know what you think. We’re only a few days into it and the feedback has been very good so far but I know it can be improved with your feedback!
Surf I Love Hits here and be one of the first to try it out.
Thank you very much for being a reader of Hit Exchange News and have a wonderful week!
The Traffic Exchange Guy
- Sponsored Ad -
- Ryan Hogan’s Affiliate Jumpstart had a great launch and has become what I consider to be a new version of Soren Jordansen’s epic ‘IM Success Formula’. This is a wonderful ‘paint by numbers’ ebook detailing how to set up various funnels in the affiliate marketing world and FINALLY build the downlines you’ve been looking for. Be sure to check it out today!
- Startxchange has created a great new feature called the Suggestion Box where users can input their feedback directly to Tim. This is a very cool new feature and something I would love to see owners follow. Great stuff man, great new addition.
- Special thanks to the managers of Traffic Swarm for featuring Hit Exchange News in their February issue of the T.S. Newsletter. I’ve got to commend this company, this is the BIGGEST traffic exchange in history but they still are always looking to work with others and promote other businesses in the traffic exchange industry. This is a program to support!
- Notice: Cast your vote today for your favorite traffic exchanges at Affiliate Funnel’s Surfer’s Choice ranker. This is YOUR voice and YOUR opinion on what traffic exchanges you feel are the best in the business. Be sure to vote every day and get your opinion heard!
- Splash Page Hall of Fame – Sean Supplee’s Maniac Traffic ebook has a great little lead capture page which caught my attention numerous times while surfing. Note: Why do I focus on splash pages every week? Simple, you MUST be using them in the traffic exchanges to get results. Get a custom made splash page by clicking here!
The Famous Hit Exchange News Top 10 (Disclaimer: These are my top performing exchanges for the past week. Alexa rankings and fancy numbers have nothing to do with how I rank my list. This is based on my results and my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.)
Note: Analysis and Tracking by T.E. Toolbox – The Official Link Tracking Service of Hit Exchange News!
Question: Hey Jon, how come I Love Hits and SWAT Traffic are never on the top 10 list? Since I own them, I feel it would be a conflict of interest to place it on any of my rankings. (But we all know how great they are anyways lol)
- Sponsored Ad -
Deep Thoughts – Jon’s Weekly Ramblings
When Need More Of This…
Tony Tezak’s Traffic Exchange Solutions was a huge success and this week Ryan Hogan’s Affiliate Jumpstart got a lot of attention. Even my little ‘Bracket Surfing’ mod at I Love Hits raised some eye brows…
This is the kind of news we need to happen in this industry and the kind of innovation that will help us grow and have a great 2010. I have been really trying to push the importance of ‘news’ not only so I have something to write about every week, but also to see this industry grow and prosper.
So this isn’t a rant this week, it’s more of a ‘pat on the back’ and encouragement for new marketers to stop thinking that you need to launch a new traffic exchange to get into the ownership side of things. There is HUGE potential in this industry for catering to the surfer. Both of those ebooks catered to the surfer, and my new feature could have been an entire new traffic exchange, instead I put in into an existing one.
We don’t need new traffic exchanges launched every week, but we do and SUPPORT new launches from quality products and services targeted to the traffic exchange industry.
There is a huge slice of the pie that savvy marketers like Tony and Ryan ‘sold’ to these past few weeks. I hope you see how you can too cater to the traffic exchange surfer without the need of launching a new traffic exchange.
We need more products and services like this and I hope that you will be the next marketer to make it happen. And hey, it gives me something to write about too. Double bonus =)
Things That Make You Go Hmmm…
- Special thanks to Carnival Clicks for being one of the only owners to let their members know about Bracket Surfing. Much appreciated sir…
- Ha ha ha ha I’ve got an ego and I need more ‘fans’ on Facebook! Stop by and ‘fan’ me if you can, thank you very much!
- “If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking…” – George S. Patton
- Sponsored Ad -