Are you a member of I Love Hits?
If so, I need your help this week and I promised I will make this as easy as possible. Basically I’m changing email services for the ENTIRE traffic exchange and I’m attempting to move everyone over to the new list.
So far, it’s been smooth with just one little hiccup. This will not change your account information, it’s just an easier way for me to manage my communication with members using the service provided by Traffic Wave.
I know it’s a bit of a hassle and I do appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding. This will NOT be a habit and I won’t be changing things any time soon. But after 9 years, it’s time for I Love Hits to have a reliable email provider.
Thank you very much for being a reader of Hit Exchange News and have a wonderful week!
The Traffic Exchange Guy
- Sponsored Ad -
- Looks like the traffic exchanges aren’t the only programs that deal with shady software, a recent post in Net Marketing Forum shows us that even the safelists can be hurt by ‘the easy way out’.
- Here’s a ‘steal’ if I ever saw one. William Brant’s famous 13 Deadly T.E. Tragedies has now become a free report. That’s right, you no longer need to pay the 7 dollar fee and you can grab your copy right now by clicking here!
- There’s some very cool stuff on the horizon at Traffic Exchange Live. Not only are we STILL streaming every week day, we’ve got some cool things coming up for the toolbar. Only way to stay up to date is to tune in…3pm Eastern every weekday!
- Notice: Cast your vote today for your favorite traffic exchanges at Affiliate Funnel’s Surfer’s Choice ranker. This is YOUR voice and YOUR opinion on what traffic exchanges you feel are the best in the business. Be sure to vote every day and get your opinion heard!
- Splash Page Hall of Fame – Personal branding and list building, done RIGHT! Lynn McCutcheon gets it! Note: Why do I focus on splash pages every week? Simple, you MUST be using them in the traffic exchanges to get results. Get a custom made splash page by clicking here!
The Famous Hit Exchange News Top 10 (Disclaimer: These are my top performing exchanges for the past week. Alexa rankings and fancy numbers have nothing to do with how I rank my list. This is based on my results and my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.)
Note: Analysis and Tracking by T.E. Toolbox – The Official Link Tracking Service of Hit Exchange News!
Question: Hey Jon, how come I Love Hits and SWAT Traffic are never on the top 10 list? Since I own them, I feel it would be a conflict of interest to place it on any of my rankings. (But we all know how great they are anyways lol)
- Sponsored Ad -
Deep Thoughts – Jon’s Weekly Ramblings
I’m sitting in front of my computer today, preparing another issue of Hit Exchange News and I’ve got to admit something, this week it’s been VERY tough to find things to write about.
Usually I can find tidbits here and there, but during the past 7 days the traffic exchange industry has been, well, dull.
There’s usually some kind of promotion, some new feature, something of note. This week, it was very tough to find news. And I’m not pointing fingers at all, just trying to give us all a kick in the rear end.
We need innovation. We need stuff that will keep us surfing, keep us talking, keep us focused. Where are they? Where are the owners who are stepping up and creating something to rave about in this industry. We need more of them!
And don’t get me wrong, I think I’m writing this to remind myself that I can’t be ‘comfortable’ with what my programs are. I need to keep them growing, keep them in front of people. This is industry wide, not one or two owners, all of us.
Are you a surfer? Demand to see changes. Make your ideas known. Let the owners know what you want to see. If you are an owner, get in touch with your members and ask their opinions.
We all benefit when we see innovation, the industry grows and more people get excited about the potential these programs can bring. Let’s get busy!
Things That Make You Go Hmmm…
- Down line integrity doesn’t exist. Even the companies that preach it will slap you if they get a chance…
- I’m still looking to giveaway a book this week from NetMarketingBooks.com. Last week Rich Morris won for simply…Posting a comment! Rich, send me the book of your choice along with your mailing address to teamtechinc at gmail dot com for your prize. Keep the comments coming folks =)
- “There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else…” – Sam Walton
- Sponsored Ad -