The Surfer’s have spoken at Affiliate Funnel as our first week of rankings have been added up and the top exchanges on the net, as voted by you the traffic exchange surfer, have been posted within the member’s area of A.F.
I added a little tid bit this week in the ‘Deep Thoughts’ section about this and would love to get your comments and feedback about the top 10 exchanges as voted by you the surfer. Be sure to check out the short article below and make your choice heard on the Hit Exchange News blog as well.
Also, in a bit of a change in format, I will only be doing reviews for select programs. I used to review any exchange that just came online and while the release of new programs has slowed down a lot, the release of quality traffic exchanges is even less these days. Please do check each issue because if it gets reviewed in Hit Exchange News, it will be a program you can count on!
Have a great week and happy surfing!
The Traffic Exchange Guy
|Tales of the Terrible Two|
– In a very strange twist this week, members of Clicks Matrix where sent a message where the owner said he will be closing down all the exchanges that he owns, which includes industry legends Cash Clicking, Hit Harvester as well as Clicks Matrix. He blamed the members for their lack of support of the site and said he would be closing up shop at the end of the month. Then 24 hours later, the message read that it was a security breach by the owner’s friend who pulled a prank on him. I’m not sure what to say about that…
– Traffic Era‘s team competitions have become ‘interesting’ in recent days where the ‘big time surfers’ who surf for over 20,000 PV a week tend to become quite the attention seekers and change teams at a drop of the dime. Of course, these people never spend a penny online and will never look at anything you are promoting, but are treated like gold in this program. The kicker is, a bunch of us yesterday had to explain to two of the ‘big time surfers’ what a splash page was…
– Amazing news from the guys at Road Runner Surf, Traffic Dodgems and Traffic Punk! They are giving away a flat screen LCD T.V. In an industry first, the three owners have joined forces for a joint promotion where the top refer in each program gets a flat screen T.V. shipped to their front door step. Not too shabby at all, great job guys!
– Splash Page Hall of Fame – Traffic At The Races has got creativity locked down and this new splash page made me laugh until I was blue in the face. Hilarious stuff, but not for the ‘P.C.’ crowd.
The Famous Hit Exchange News Top 10 (Disclaimer: These are my top performing exchanges for the past week. Alexa rankings and fancy numbers have nothing to do with how I rank my list. This is based on my results and my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.)
Note: Analysis and Tracking by Hits Connect – The Official Link Tracking Service of Hit Exchange News! Sign up today and get your 30% Discount!
Question: Hey Jon, how come I Love Hits, SWAT Traffic and Click Crazey are never on the top 10 list? Since I own them, I feel it would be a conflict of interest to place it on any of my rankings. (But we all know how great they are anyways lol)
Deep Thoughts – Jon’s Weekly Rambling
Does Your Favorite Traffic Exchange Give You A Voice?
So it’s been a week since we launched the Surfer’s Choice traffic exchange ranking system at Affiliate Funnel and our first ‘Top 10 List’ was generated by thousands upon thousands of votes from the traffic exchange surfers themselves.
Want to know what the ranks were? How’s this for a list;
2. Dragon Surf
3. I Love Hits
4. Traffic Era
5. Hit Safari
6. TS 25
8. Advertising Know How
9. Traffic Swarm
10. Traffic Roundup
Wow, that’s an impressive list. But what I find remarkable about this top 10 list is that I COMPLETELY agree with it. Yes, this is the general feeling of the traffic exchange surfers but how can you not agree with those amazing programs listed in the Surfer’s Choice?
What will be amazing to watch is not only how many more votes we will get each and every week, but we will see what the real opinion is about these programs and every traffic exchange online.
It’s only week one and it’s only going to get better from now on. Keep the votes coming in and let the world know which traffic exchanges you feel are the best in the business!
Things That Make You Go Hmmm…
– Be sure to stop by the Affiliate Funnel seminar room on Saturday at noon Eastern (-5 GMT) for a ‘Meet The Owners’ meeting. Traffic owners and surfers together in the same conference, it’s a wonderful thing!
– What ever happened to Boom Clicking?
– While most pro only exchanges have changed their format to free to join programs, one called Leap Frog actually is bragging about becoming a pro only exchange. I’d say that’s about 4 years too late…