It’s a great week for traffic exchanges!
A few weeks ago, Soren Jordansen, Robert Puddy and myself were at the JV Alert seminar in Las Vegas. We did the standard ‘meet and greet’ with a lot of the industry professionals that were in attendance but one guy really took notice to the potential of traffic exchanges and this week, added traffic exchange specific splash pages to his affiliate tool box!
You’ve got to check out Jeff Dedrick’s Viral e-Book Explosion and when you join, click on ‘Affiliate Tools’…Look at that, 5 traffic exchange specific splash pages, tailor made for his program and for the 5 traffic exchanges included in his member’s area!
And this is just the beginning folks, traffic exchanges are finally getting some attention from outside of our little corner of the net. Rumor has it that some other very big names in the internet marketing world are about to include even more traffic exchange specific splash pages in their member’s area very soon.
I have to commend Mr. Dedrick for stepping up and working with the traffic exchanges and their owners. While a lot of the people in the other side of internet marketing are quick to dismiss the exchanges, Jeff has included them IN HIS affiliate tool box for Viral e-Book Explosion. Amazing stuff…
Again, this is just the tip of the ice berg….Get ready for a lot more news like this in the near future!
Thank you very much for being a reader of Hit Exchange News and have a wonderful week!
The Traffic Exchange Guy
– I Love Hits introduced ‘E-Mail Prize Links’ this week as a new benefit for getting ILH emails in your inbox. Pretty neat little feature where you click on the hidden links in the email updates for a chance to win a bunch of prizes. From banners to text links, to credits to ILH merchandise…The possibilities are endless. Be sure to check your inbox for the next ILH update!
– Affiliate Funnel’s first full week of statistics will be uploaded overnight and will give surfers their first transparent look at how many new members are being added to their favorite traffic exchange every week. Not only that, but the voting will be complete for another week and we will see how is to be crowned the ‘Surfer’s Choice’ for this week.
– Want to win your own copy of the best selling traffic exchange book on Amazon.com, Hits, Clicks and Misses, (actually, it’s the only published book about T.E.’s on the planet), simply post a comment about this week’s issue of HEN! Congratulations to ‘Anton’ for winning last week. Be sure to send your mailing address to me so that I can ship you a copy (hitexchangenews at yahoo dot com)!
– Splash Page Hall of Fame – Jeff Dedrick’s splash page wins this week, hands down! Without a doubt, one of the most exciting news stories of 2008! Note: Why do I focus on splash pages every week? Simple, you MUST be using them in the traffic exchanges to get results. Get a custom made splash page by clicking here!
The Famous Hit Exchange News Top 10 (Disclaimer: These are my top performing exchanges for the past week. Alexa rankings and fancy numbers have nothing to do with how I rank my list. This is based on my results and my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.)
Note: Analysis and Tracking by Hits Connect – The Official Link Tracking Service of Hit Exchange News! Sign up today and get your 30% Discount!
Question: Hey Jon, how come I Love Hits, SWAT Traffic and Click Crazey are never on the top 10 list? Since I own them, I feel it would be a conflict of interest to place it on any of my rankings. (But we all know how great they are anyways lol)
Deep Thoughts – Jon’s Weekly Rambling
So…What’s Up Traffic Exchange Owners?
You know, I’ve been writing this little newsletter since 2003 and I ALWAYS find stuff to yap about each and every week. Some weeks, it’s a challenge though to find things that take place in the industry. It’s not that we aren’t growing and good things are happening, it’s just that well…Not many traffic exchanges are worth writing about….
Ooops that may get some people mad at me…
Sounds mean? Maybe, but the point is, give me something to write about. How about a new feature? How about developing a new way to surf? How about changing the layout or your exchange and doing something completely different? It just doesn’t happen, but I guarantee you, I’ll get at least 5 e-mails a day telling me about the previous days contest winners.
My past two articles in the previous issues of H.E.N., I ranted about the lack of training, sales or links to click on in the updates but this week I’m taking it even further. This doesn’t mean the traffic exchanges need to re-invent the wheel on a weekly basis, but you know, once a month, come up with something new and really give the industry something to talk about.
Imagine that…Every traffic exchange out there started to develop a new feature every month. Imagine how excited the members would be? Imagine how far we would progress?
Wishful thinking? Maybe, but hopefully this little article / rant gets some owners looking at ways to improve their business. Let’s try to come up with one new feature a month….Just to see what would happen…
Things That Make You Go Hmmm…
– Why do some people continue to believe that traffic exchange owners ‘take money’ from their Pay Pal account when they are upgraded?
– Does anyone remember the Traffic Exchange Focus Group?