So there was this little event that took place this week in America, something called a presidential election. But you must be absolutely sick and tired of politics by now, for the past few years it’s been non-stop…
There’s one more vote that you should be casting though, and here’s the best part, it’s not political and you can do it each and every week.
Affiliate Funnel re-launched it’s traffic exchange ranking service, Surfer’s Choice, this past week with some very impressive new features. Of course, your voice is what counts. This is the first traffic exchange ranker that cares about what you say and your vote determines where a traffic exchange will rank on any given week.
But the coolest new addition has got to be the ‘New Members Per Week’ feature that shows you, the traffic exchange advertiser and surfer, which exchanges are bringing in the most new members in any given 7 day period.
Think about that. You will now be able to see how many new sets of eye balls are checking out YOUR sites in the top ranked traffic exchanges each and every week. We have also added some wonderful new tracking services that monitor unique hits, hits delivered and so much more.
This is the complete traffic exchange ranking service, comprised of YOUR VOICE and the numbers to back it up.
Be sure to check out the ranker today and cast your vote for your favorite traffic exchanges each and every week!
It’s time for change and it’s time to put the power back in the surfer’s hands!
Thank you very much for being a reader of Hit Exchange News and have a wonderful week!
The Traffic Exchange Guy
– Splash Page Maker was re-launched last week with a brand new look and some very cool new splash page templates in the members area. What’s interesting to note, after all the press and publicity splash and squeeze page advertising has gotten over the years, still only about 30% of traffic exchange advertisers use these kind of pages.
– Hit Safari’s referral codes have changed! be sure to note, now that Safari is on an LJ script, usernames have changed to user ID numbers. Make sure you have changed your usernames to user ID’s around the net.
– Want the daily updates from all your favorite traffic exchanges? Be sure to swing by Net Marketing Forum daily and check out our hosted forums at the Traffic Exchanges of NMF. We have popular exchanges like Traffic Splash, I Love Hits, Dragon Surf and others along with amazing up and coming programs like Easy Surf Exchange and Blue Surf, all hosting their support and news forums there. Pop by for the all the latest!
– Want to win your own copy of the best selling traffic exchange book on Amazon.com, Hits, Clicks and Misses, (actually, it’s the only published book about T.E.’s on the planet), simply post a comment about this week’s issue of HEN! Congratulations to ‘Andrew’ for winning last week. Be sure to send your mailing address to me so that I can ship you a copy (hitexchangenews at yahoo dot com)!
– Splash Page Hall of Fame – Another Top 10 List? Yup, from Affiliate Funnel and it’s a pretty good list might I add. Note: Why do I focus on splash pages every week? Simple, you MUST be using them in the traffic exchanges to get results. Get a custom made splash page by clicking here!
The Famous Hit Exchange News Top 10 (Disclaimer: These are my top performing exchanges for the past week. Alexa rankings and fancy numbers have nothing to do with how I rank my list. This is based on my results and my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.)
Note: Analysis and Tracking by Hits Connect – The Official Link Tracking Service of Hit Exchange News! Sign up today and get your 30% Discount!
Question: Hey Jon, how come I Love Hits, SWAT Traffic and Click Crazey are never on the top 10 list? Since I own them, I feel it would be a conflict of interest to place it on any of my rankings. (But we all know how great they are anyways lol)
Deep Thoughts – Jon’s Weekly Rambling
Pitch Me or Leave Me Alone part 2
After last week’s little rant I thought maybe, just maybe, owners would get the message and stop emailing their members about who won what contest the previous day.
Boy was I wrong…
My inbox was flooded this week with useless notifications about who won the surfing contest from the previous day along with absolutely NO pitch, NO log in links, and No useful tips or tricks at all.
Guess what they are doing?
I spoke to dozens of surfers in the SWAT Traffic seminar room this week that are fed up. They are now not even reading traffic exchange updates, simply deleting them when they come in. So now even when there is a critical notice like the one I got from Hit Safari this week, chances are the majority of users have deleted the email without reading it.
This needs to change! Again, it’s fine to give people notices of past winners, that’s not the problem. The problem is not giving your members value in the email. Imagine if with every ‘notice’ there was a short blurb about using splash pages…Or list building…Or proper traffic exchange surfing. Imagine…
Give some reasons for people to read your emails and I’m sorry, but it’s not enough to tell them the 5 people who clicked 2500 sites the day before.
Things That Make You Go Hmmm…
– Is MegaLido the next 12 Daily Pro?
– Sure would be cool if Web Biz Insider could get an IPN so I could get my credits right away. I wanna buy lots sir.