I’ve been singing the praises of Downline Builder Direct over the past few days. I know people are used to the latest program to be shoved in front of them, and only ‘new releases’ discussed and promoted, but this is different…
Being that it’s not a new program but a few months old, really gets you noticing it. Seems weird, in an industry that loves ‘fresh and new’ that we are continuing to discuss a program that was launched months ago.
The reason? Results.
We talk about results each and every day in the training rooms I hang out in, whether it’s SWAT Traffic’s or Affiliate Funnel’s. The fact is, while results are a very important topic, rarely do we see emphasis on results, instead we focus on the ‘new’.
Can you blame us though? I mean, anything flashy and hyped will be the talk of the town until something newer is released. It’s part of the business, just like the internet and technology, our industry is always moving forward.
So while it’s great to jump on new programs and get excited about them, maybe we should remember some of the best performing programs out there, that are NOT new, and have paved the way for the new ones to be launched in the first place.
Hey, I am a dreamer…
Thank you very much for being a reader of Hit Exchange News and have a wonderful week!
The Traffic Exchange Guy
– TE Launch Forumla’s first client is about to launch their traffic exchange in the coming days. Get ready for some big promotions but here’s the best part, the new owner is from ‘outside’ of the traffic exchanges, so he plans on bringing thousands of new surfers into the industry. Ahhh the power of building your list first….
– Be sure to check your email for any updates from I Love Hits. Our email prize links are fully launched and giving away tons of prizes every week. I know I mentioned this last week, but I want to get the message across, getting emails from I Love Hits is a very good thing LOL
– Want to win your own copy of the best selling traffic exchange book on Amazon.com, Hits, Clicks and Misses, (actually, it’s the only published book about T.E.’s on the planet), simply post a comment about this week’s issue of HEN! Congratulations to ‘Stephanie’ for winning last week. Be sure to send your mailing address to me so that I can ship you a copy (hitexchangenews at yahoo dot com)!
– Splash Page Hall of Fame – This splash page from Downline Builder Direct grabs your attention right away. Referral contest? A buck per referral? Where do I sign up? Note: Why do I focus on splash pages every week? Simple, you MUST be using them in the traffic exchanges to get results. Get a custom made splash page by clicking here!
The Famous Hit Exchange News Top 10 (Disclaimer: These are my top performing exchanges for the past week. Alexa rankings and fancy numbers have nothing to do with how I rank my list. This is based on my results and my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.)
Note: Analysis and Tracking by Hits Connect – The Official Link Tracking Service of Hit Exchange News! Sign up today and get your 30% Discount!
Question: Hey Jon, how come I Love Hits, SWAT Traffic and Click Crazey are never on the top 10 list? Since I own them, I feel it would be a conflict of interest to place it on any of my rankings. (But we all know how great they are anyways lol)
Deep Thoughts – Jon’s Weekly Rambling
Why We Need Your Votes…
So the top ranked traffic exchanges at Affiliate Funnel are being voted on each and every week and we are now well into week 2 of our little re-launch of the Surfer’s Choice. It’s a very exciting time at A.F. and for good reason.
You see, we are firm believers in ‘giving the members a voice’. We feel this is the ultimate way to gauge how well a traffic exchange is performing on an industry scale because the more people who vote for a traffic exchange, the happier the surfers are at said program. Point being, the more votes, the higher the votes, the better the traffic exchange is in it’s member’s eyes.
But it’s only two weeks into this thing…It’s very important that we continue the momentum and keep people voting. It’s got to turn into a habit if it’s going to succeed. Like what Hit Safari did this week? Give them a 10. Didn’t like an e-mail I sent to SWAT Traffic, give it a 5. Can’t stand a program, give it a 1. The main idea though, is to vote. And vote daily.
Sure, we’ve already heard the remarks about people ‘begging for votes’ but I don’t buy it. I’m a member of 99% of the traffic exchanges out there and I read EVERY email update and no where did I see people begging for votes. i saw owners asking for votes, and that’s what we want. We want people to get into the habit of voting and creating the ultimate top traffic exchange list on the net.
So what are you waiting for? Be sure to cast your vote here today and let the industry know, what you think should be the top 20 traffic exchanges on the internet!
Things That Make You Go Hmmm…
– Blogclicker is back. Blog only exchanges, are they still relevant?
– Why on earth is Traffic Heroes asking their members to give Dragon Surf a low rank? BTW Heroes is not banned at D.S….