I’m back from Las Vegas! What an incredible experience and even though I went there with one agenda, new opportunities arose from hanging out with some of the movers and shakers of the internet marketing industry.
There is so much power to attending these live events, I cannot even begin to describe how much they can help your business. If you ever get a chance, make sure you attend an event, it truly is a life changing experience.
This was seminar number 9 for me and I plan on going to a whole lot more. What’s even better, is the attention we got, Robert Puddy, Soren Jordansen and myself when we all said in unison…
“Yes, we all own traffic exchanges and YES they really do work!”
It was a shock for many internet marketing professionals who have been force fed to rely on ‘article marketing’, PPC marketing and other highly effective yet demanding forms on online advertising. You see, we have something that the rest of the internet wants…And we have limitless supply of traffic.
The trick to using this limitless supply though, is leveraging the traffic. DON’T USE generic affiliate pages, use a squeeze page that grabs your viewers attention. DON’T SURF for hours on end without a direct benefit for you, branding, list building, etc. This is critical!
As time goes by, expect massive things soon from our attendance in Las Vegas, we’ve got some very cool stuff in store for the traffic exchanges. More bang for your click, guaranteed!
Thank you very much for being a reader of Hit Exchange News and have a wonderful week!
The Traffic Exchange Guy
– I Love Hits hit a milestone last week and I’m so honored to announce that we have hit the 100,000 member mark! Special note for everyone that loves to put ILH and me down, this does NOT mean 100,000 active members, this means 100,000 users have joined the system since it started. Still, I consider ILH to be a medium sized exchange with plenty of growth still in it, with 400-500 new members joinign every week, the future looks very bright for the old work horse!
– StartXchange continues to knock down competition left and right by adding it’s new ‘Surf N chat’ feature. While not a new feature to the traffic exchange industry as a whole, it’s new to StartXchange and cements them as one of the most active exchanges in the net.
– Traffic Gold Rush is almost at 5000 members. Heh, not too bad for an exchange that is only a month old. It’s kind of funny to me to see these programs that have been around for years and years and cannot reach 5,000 members and Mr. Conway does it in a month. Still not convinced this thing is here to stay? I am!!!
– Want to win your own copy of the best selling traffic exchange book on Amazon.com, Hits, Clicks and Misses, (actually, it’s the only published book about T.E.’s on the planet), simply post a comment about this week’s issue of HEN! Congratulations to ‘Rob’ for winning last week. Be sure to send your mailing address to me so that I can ship you a copy (hitexchangenews at yahoo dot com)!
– Splash Page Hall of Fame – TE Profits is one of the best examples of HOW to promote in the traffic exchanges. Great stuff! Note: Why do I focus on splash pages every week? Simple, you MUST be using them in the traffic exchanges to get results. Get a custom made splash page by clicking here!
The Famous Hit Exchange News Top 10 (Disclaimer: These are my top performing exchanges for the past week. Alexa rankings and fancy numbers have nothing to do with how I rank my list. This is based on my results and my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.)
Note: Analysis and Tracking by Hits Connect – The Official Link Tracking Service of Hit Exchange News! Sign up today and get your 30% Discount!
Question: Hey Jon, how come I Love Hits, SWAT Traffic and Click Crazey are never on the top 10 list? Since I own them, I feel it would be a conflict of interest to place it on any of my rankings. (But we all know how great they are anyways lol)
Deep Thoughts – Jon’s Weekly Rambling
I Love Twitter! Twitter Loves Me!
If you haven’t been living under a rock, then you have heard of the wonderful world of Twitter. This is the first 2.0 service that I really embraced, I mean sure I used blogs and Facebook but Twitter had something I just fell in love with from the start.
Think of it like text messaging on the web. Short, simple messages that let your ‘Twitter list’ know what you are up to. What’s even more exciting about Twitter is the neat little applications that have been created because of it.
Soren Jordansen’s Tweet My Blog in a wonderful little tool that lets you notify the ‘Twitter’ world about a new post on your blog. And that’s just one tool, there are hundreds of these cool little programs to help you get out there more in the world of the ‘Tweeps’.
Want even more proof that you should be involved with Twitter, aWeber just added a Twitter service that let’s your email list know when you have sent a message via aWeber itself. Wow. That’s right, this thing just got released and should be massive for both aWeber and your Twitter account.
Don’t delay, be sure to get involved with Twitter today…Oh yeah, and be sure to join my ‘Twitter team’ too =)
Things That Make You Go Hmmm…
– For the record, Mr. Smiley…I’m a 330 lbs, not 380. Thanks for caring about my weight. Nice to see you think someone’s weight has anything to do with success online. But I appreciate the hate, it keeps me going =)
– Did I ever mention that I love IM success Formula? Yeah, a few times huh…
– Special thanks to Franscisca at Hit 2 Hit for acting on all those reports I give in the Owners Forum at NMF. Thanks so much, it’s good to know they are not being reported in vain.