I’m going to be giving away a copy of my book Hits, Clicks & Misses: The Traffic Exchange Experience every week to a reader of Hit Exchange News. It’s been a while since H.E.N. has had any kind of giveaway so I decided to do one every week from now on.
How do you win? Pretty simple really. Post a comment about the week’s issue. Agree, disagree, like something, hate something. I want to really get not only reader feedback from the newsletter but also get a feel for what people are thinking about traffic exchanges.
Already have a copy? No worries at all, we’ll be sure to get you something of similar value if you win. There is no science to this, as you know I’m very ‘opinionated’ and like to just do things at the drop of a dime. So get those comments posted and let’s talk traffic exchanges!
Have a great week and happy surfing!
The Traffic Exchange Guy
New Site Design?
– Robert Purcell has come on board to be the full time programmer at I Love Hits. You’d think that this would have happened earlier but being the tech savvy dude that I am, I didn’t get him on board when I should have. However, he’s on board now and we are going to do amazing things at our little traffic exchange that could! Welcome Mr. Purcell, your valuable input and skills are going to be a great asset.
– Magnify Traffic announced that they have some massive changes and a new design on the way. This should be a great bit of news for anyone that uses this program. It’s one of the best custom scripts out there and with the design and changes on the way, should help catapult this program into the traffic exchange elite.
– Get ready for the next massive traffic exchange launch in a few weeks. This is going to rival Traffic Era as the biggest launch of 2008 and I’ve already been test driving this for the past few weeks. It’s going to be a lot of fun and has the potential to become the biggest traffic exchange on the net. Two great guys are behind it, one that I owe a ton of credit to for helping me build my business and the other who has shared countless hours in a rental car with me, traveling from city to city on our way to various seminars. get ready to be IMPRESSED!
– Splash Page Hall of Fame – StartXchange has a new look and a very cool new splash page to go along with it…
The Famous Hit Exchange News Top 10 (Disclaimer: These are my top performing exchanges for the past week. Alexa rankings and fancy numbers have nothing to do with how I rank my list. This is based on my results and my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.)
Note: Analysis and Tracking by Hits Connect – The Official Link Tracking Service of Hit Exchange News! Sign up today and get your 30% Discount!
Question: Hey Jon, how come I Love Hits, SWAT Traffic and Click Crazey are never on the top 10 list? Since I own them, I feel it would be a conflict of interest to place it on any of my rankings. (But we all know how great they are anyways lol)
Deep Thoughts – Jon’s Weekly Rambling
I Love Spending Money…
In the traffic exchange industry that is. You know, this may sound corny and just plain silly but I love to pay other traffic exchange owners when I buy credits / page views or upgrade in their program.
Why? What’s with the warm and fuzzy feelings?
Simple, when we are investing in each other’s business, this proves a healthy and growing industry. Everyone benefits when we buy traffic, upgrade in a program or purchase a site of the week or two. You see, the more money that is spent, the more money that goes around in the business.
I used to have a very specific budget that I followed for the first two years of my business. I spent ONLY 75 dollars a month, and this paid for my ad tracking, my hosting, my rotator and mailing list provider. I was left over with a few extra bucks to spend on traffic. And I used it wisely!
After time, it grew and grew and the more money that my businesses earned, the more I spent in other people’s business. It takes the entire ‘co-op advertising’ angle to a whole new level. I scratch your back, you scratch mine I guess. But one thing is for sure, it sure does feel good to see these programs grow and grow…
Things That Make You Go Hmmm…
– I love the new look of Start Xchange. What a great new layout and color scheme.
– Why do I keep getting reminded that my Web Biz Insider upgrade expired…2 years ago? No matter, I get 100 credits every time I’m reminded…
– A quick reminder that I will be in Toronto next week. If anyone is around the G.T.A., drop me a line. Let’s try to hook up for a coffee and chit chat about…Yeah, traffic exchanges. =)