Thanks for reading this week’s issue….X that…Thanks for ‘listening’ to this week’s issue! Press play on the button below to find out why I’m opening my mouth to start this week’s Hit Exchange News!
Want to add audio like this to your blogs, splash pages and squeeze pages? Be sure to check out XioSoft here!
Thank you very much for being a reader of Hit Exchange News and have a wonderful week!
The Traffic Exchange Guy
– The Super Surfer script continues to push forward and our latest addition was a brand new e-book written by Sunny Suggs and it focuses on giving members a complete A to Z guide to using the script. What’s even better? You can re-brand the entire report for free and give it away as a promotion tool. Be sure to grab your copy here!
– Fresh off the press, Promo Lotto has just added a brand new ‘chat feature’ to their surf bar. This is very similar to Lords of Traffic’s in which members can chit chat while surfing. I love these things, it gives a real sense of community to the traffic exchange. And hey, these are in fact advertising communities. Very cool new feature!
– Justin Ledvina’s Shark Frenzy graphic package has been the talk of many traffic exchange users and owners during the past few days. Mainly, because of the funniest video in the history of pre-sale videos that can be found on the one time offer when you join. As for the product? Well, if you know Justin’s Shark Studios, you know it screams quality. Oh yeah, and it’s free, that’s always a good thing.
– Want to win your own copy of the best selling traffic exchange book on Amazon.com, Hits, Clicks and Misses, (actually, it’s the only published book about T.E.’s on the planet), simply post a comment about this week’s issue of HEN! Congratulations to ‘Max Jones’ for winning last week. Be sure to send your mailing address to me so that I can ship you a copy (hitexchangenews at yahoo dot com)!
– Splash Page Hall of Fame – Oh duck duck goose! Traffic At The Races does it again with a splash page only a mother could love *lol* Some people say it’s ‘annoying’, I say kudos for doing osmethign different! Note: Why do I focus on splash pages every week? Simple, you MUST be using them in the traffic exchanges to get results. Get a custom made splash page by clicking here!
The Famous Hit Exchange News Top 10 (Disclaimer: These are my top performing exchanges for the past week. Alexa rankings and fancy numbers have nothing to do with how I rank my list. This is based on my results and my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.)
Note: Analysis and Tracking by Hits Connect – The Official Link Tracking Service of Hit Exchange News! Sign up today and get your 30% Discount!
Question: Hey Jon, how come I Love Hits, SWAT Traffic and Click Crazey are never on the top 10 list? Since I own them, I feel it would be a conflict of interest to place it on any of my rankings. (But we all know how great they are anyways lol)
Deep Thoughts – Jon’s Weekly Rambling
Don’t Wanna Update Your Members? You Lose A Subscriber!
Interesting situation arose this past month. I have put in place a strict way of doing business when it comes to traffic exchanges and upgrading in them. You see, I love this business and REALLY love spending money with other traffic exchange owners. I’m from the school of thought that if we all make a lot of money, we will all benefit down the road and the industry will grow.
Here’s the problem, when exchange owners completely abandon their program and do not send updates, re-design the site, are active in the industry, or promote their own business in the other traffic exchanges.
I recently downgraded in a few traffic exchanges that I feel aren’t at the levels they used to be, some of these programs were a one time the most innovative in the industry but for whatever reason, the owners have abandoned them. No updates, no new features, nothing. If you are reading this, are an exchange owner and I have recently downgraded…This article is about you.
Want to keep my money in your pocket? Update your members, promote your traffic exchange and be visible in this industry. As more and more educated owners come into the business, some of the old work horses need to step their game up to compete…
Things That Make You Go Hmmm…
– Top 1 Surf’s ad copy sure does look like I Love Hits’? Hmmm…
– Sneaky sneaky! Affiliate Funnel is about to blow the roof off the traffic exchanges!
– Had a hard time with splash page of the week, but this has got to be squeeze page of the year!
What do I Love Hits, Traffic-Splash, Dragon Surf, Royal Surf, Link Crews, Mystical Maze, Advertising Know How, SWAT Traffic, Max Traffic Pro, Click Crazey, Hit Pirate, 4 X 4 Hits, and dozens of other traffic exchanges all have in common?
Coming Soon, but fill out the form below to get on the re-launch list: