With the re-launch of Click N Putt this week, it’s brought up quite a little topic of interest in the traffic exchange industry.
Is the ‘pro-only’ model dead? Is it still relevant?
I wrote a little article in the ‘Deep Thoughts’ section in this week’s issue. Be sure to check it out but also, I would love to hear your feedback. This business works well when user and reader feedback is heard so be sure to pop by Net Marketing Forum to take part in our little poll.
The results are posted immediately after you vote, so cast your vote and voice today! There has been much debate about ‘opinions vs. fact’ in the past few weeks, but one thing is for sure. Your opinion is very much valued and appreciated. When we all voice what we think, communication takes place and good things happen.
Have a great week and happy surfing!
The Traffic Exchange Guy
|Tales of the Terrible Two|
– I Love Hits has added dynamic surfing ratios to it’s membership! This is very similar to the script installed at it’s sister site of SWAT Traffic, with some added bonuses. The first, your surfing ratio increases the more you surf. Want to earn up to a 1:2 ratio? No problem, simply surf the system. And an exclusive feature now lets your upline benefit from your extra activity, as their referral percentages increase with the more you surf as well!
– Hit Pirate has a brand new look and design this week. This program continues to fly under a lot of radars and I’m not sure why, as it performs very well for me each and every week. Hopefully with the new look, Captain Jack will get more of the attention this traffic exchange deserves!
– Tim Linden of StartXchange has set up a list of questions and fired them off to over 60 traffic exchange owners in his Ask An Owner series. It’ll be very interesting to read the different opinions from the various group of owners in this industry. And yes, yours truly took part in the interview as well!
– Splash Page Hall of Fame – Jerry Reeder makes good cookies! Ooops, sorry makes good splash pages. Check out the latest gem that Mr. Reeder has rotating in Traffic Era.
The Famous Hit Exchange News Top 10 (Disclaimer: These are my top performing exchanges for the past week. Alexa rankings and fancy numbers have nothing to do with how I rank my list. This is based on my results and my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.)
Note: Analysis and Tracking by Hits Connect – The Official Link Tracking Service of Hit Exchange News! Sign up today and get your 30% Discount!
Question: Hey Jon, how come I Love Hits, SWAT Traffic and Click Crazey are never on the top 10 list? Since I own them, I feel it would be a conflict of interest to place it on any of my rankings. (But we all know how great they are anyways lol)
Deep Thoughts – Jon’s Weekly Rambling
The Death of the ‘Pro-Only’ Traffic Exchange
I have a little bit of history to share with you today. In 2002, a few associates and myself came up with an idea. The idea was sound at first, and we all thought it would be a big success. You see, traffic exchanges were in their infancy and still getting a feel for how they would be accepted. In 2002 we decided to do something completely different, instead of starting a program and letting folks join for free, we would charge members a small fee to join
the program. Thus began the ‘pro-only’ traffic exchange.
Years have passed and sadly, this concept never really took off. The reasons? I think it comes down to what was first. If the pro only model was in place at the start of the traffic exchange industry, would the norm be different? Would free to join programs be the standard? Who knows? But with today’s news, it’s safe to say the pro only model does not work as well as the ‘norm’.
The king of these programs was always Dan Moses. I’ve known Dan for years and he is one of my best friends in this business. And when Dan joined with Steve Ayling today to relaunch Click N Putt (one of his most popular pro only programs), the proof was there for all to see.
This is a blessing in disguise though, because Click N Putt looks amazing now! It’s got a brand new look and most importantly, it doesn’t cost a cent to join. Be sure to check out this massive new re-launch from Dan and Steve and help them celebrate the relaunch!
The pro-only’s maybe be long gone, but the traffic exchange industry continues to shine with programs like this! Be sure to check out Click N Putt today!
Things That Make You Go Hmmm…
– Rumor has it that some of the ‘heavy surfers’ at Traffic Era got their accounts shut down for a 24 hour time period. Good first step, now let’s get rid of the people that ‘surf’ for 15,000 PV in less than 24 hours.
– e Traffic Freedom had a little bit of a hiccup this week with their server. Everything is back up and running now and all systems are go!
– Over 60 people came by the seminar last weekend at Affiliate Funnel. Isn’t time you were one of them? Giveaways galore on Saturday afternoon!