Want to see what happens when like minded traffic exchange owners get together? I’ve got to hand it to Paul Kinder from Traffic Splash, this guy knows how to create buzz and his latest joint promotion will have traffic exchange surfers grinning from ear to ear this month.
The Fast Flipper Fortnight will be running for the next few weeks and with 20 of the top traffic exchanges will be giving away 400,000 credits! Wow. This is major news and a great example of how traffic exchanges CAN work together to create something that the surfers benefit from.
Here’s the best part. There is no need to claim, just surf and surf and, hopefully, win!! A very simple contest from some of the best exchanges on the net. Enjoy the Flipper Fortnight!
The Traffic Exchange Guy
– Gladiator Hits was launched to a massive reception this week. Over 1600 new members have joined this amazing new traffic exchange. To say this launch was big is an understatement, and while there were a few problems at launch time, it didn’t seem to slow down this new juggernaut. This is a ‘must join’ program!
– Wow! Traffic Swarm welcomed it’s 500,000th member to the program this past week. That’s right, a HALF A MILLION people have joined Swarm and it’s a wonderful week in traffic exchange history. Congratulations to the entire Traffic Swarm team for this history making accomplishment!
– While not as impressive as Swarm’s numbers, SWAT Traffic generated it’s 10,000th member this past week as well. SWAT has been such a wonderful experience for me since I started it and it’s become one of the most stable and reliable programs on the net. Special thanks to each and every SWAT Traffic member for this!
– Congratulations to ‘Rebecca’ for winning last week’s copy of Hits, Clicks and Misses. Want to win your own copy of the best selling traffic exchange book on Amazon.com (actually, it’s the only published book about T.E.’s on the planet), simply post a comment about this week’s issue of HEN!
– Splash Page Hall of Fame – This is not so much because of what it promotes, I’ve just become a huge fan of Black Hat Graphics!
The Famous Hit Exchange News Top 10 (Disclaimer: These are my top performing exchanges for the past week. Alexa rankings and fancy numbers have nothing to do with how I rank my list. This is based on my results and my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.)
Note: Analysis and Tracking by Hits Connect – The Official Link Tracking Service of Hit Exchange News! Sign up today and get your 30% Discount!
Question: Hey Jon, how come I Love Hits, SWAT Traffic and Click Crazey are never on the top 10 list? Since I own them, I feel it would be a conflict of interest to place it on any of my rankings. (But we all know how great they are anyways lol)
Deep Thoughts – Jon’s Weekly Rambling
How To Launch A Traffic Exchange? This Is How!
I was approached by a good friend of mine Dan Moses a few weeks ago with a proposition. Dan is helping a newcomer to the industry launch a brand new exchange, in fact it launched only about 5 minutes ago and you can check the new program out by clicking here. Now launching a new program is nothing new for Dan, he has done this for the past few years. But how he does it is unlike anything else in this business.
Dan gathered a huge amount of JV partners because of the relationships he generated by going to off line events as well as networking within the industry. Sure, it helps that he owns massive programs like Page Swirl but the main part of this is his network. What he built and who he knows will turn this program into one of the most promoted programs in recent memory.
It’s all about your network folks! The key to this entire online business thing is your network, who you know and what you can both do for each other. Of course, this is nothing new in business as it happens each and every day in any industry. So what are you doing to grow your network? Who are you trying to meet and greet? How can you jump into the industry with the force that this new program owner did? Simple, build your network and get in with the right people!
Things That Make You Go Hmmm…
– Congratulations to Steve Ayling for becoming the next full time traffic exchange owner! Steve left his offline job to concentrate full time on his online businesses. Way to go Steve!
– Get ready for some massive changes at Affiliate Funnel. Some very cool new features are about to be launched…
– The Focus Seminar is quickly approaching…Free dinner for any HEN reader that shows up!