It’s been a great week in the traffic exchanges. The big new of the week had to be the launch of Boot Scootin Traffic. When there are new programs like this, it makes it such a joy to talk about them in Hit Exchange News.
Far too often this industry gets criticized for the release of new traffic exchanges with little or no future. This week was the exception to the rule because pound for pound Boot Scootin Traffic is one very solid new traffic exchange.
It all comes down to ownership, some do and some don’t. I have seen potentially huge programs flop very hard and some decent programs continue to grow and grow. The science of this is simple, a traffic exchange is only as good as it’s ownership and where that owner wants to take it.
I know I have not done ‘reviews’ in Hit Exchange News for quite a few months, because I was getting tired of reviewing mediocre programs. Well, it’s week’s like this that I wish I kept doing the reviews…Boot Scootin Traffic is the real deal!
Thank you very much for being a reader of Hit Exchange News and have a wonderful week!
The Traffic Exchange Guy
– Be sure to check out the Top 10 list this week for a brand new entry from Lords Of Traffic. I have to admit, in the past the owner and I have bumped heads on many issues, but after hearing how good the results have been from this program, I had to check it out. Wow, is all I can say. This has got to be one of the most active traffic exchange communities on the net and a program people should really check out. Hover surfing or not, you cannot argue the results!
– The SWAT Traffic Seminar took place last night and the feedback has been nothing short of remarkable. Check out the posting and comments at Tim Linden’s blog about the seminar and how much people enjoyed it. What’s so amazing is that out of the hundreds upon hundreds of upgraded members at SWAT Traffic….Only 30 people decided to show up for the event…Hmmm.
– The Super Surf Script has been a massive success so far and it’s only 3 weeks old. Numbers from across the board have been very positive and what’s even more impressive are the amount of new members joining each traffic exchange in the script. Again, a good idea would be to create custom splash pages for the exchanges within the Super Surf Script that cater to the brand new members of each exchange…*golden nugget*
– Want to win your own copy of the best selling traffic exchange book on Amazon.com, Hits, Clicks and Misses, (actually, it’s the only published book about T.E.’s on the planet), simply post a comment about this week’s issue of HEN! Congratulations to ‘Jen’ for winning last week. Be sure to send your mailing address to me so that I can ship you a copy (hitexchangenews at yahoo dot com)!
– Splash Page Hall of Fame – Personal branding, personal recommendations, personal splash page! Tom Waugh’s splash page is a great example of doing things differently! Note: Why do I focus on splash pages every week? Simple, you MUST be using them in the traffic exchanges to get results. Get a custom made splash page by clicking here!
The Famous Hit Exchange News Top 10 (Disclaimer: These are my top performing exchanges for the past week. Alexa rankings and fancy numbers have nothing to do with how I rank my list. This is based on my results and my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.)
Note: Analysis and Tracking by Hits Connect – The Official Link Tracking Service of Hit Exchange News! Sign up today and get your 30% Discount!
Question: Hey Jon, how come I Love Hits, SWAT Traffic and Click Crazey are never on the top 10 list? Since I own them, I feel it would be a conflict of interest to place it on any of my rankings. (But we all know how great they are anyways lol)
Deep Thoughts – Jon’s Weekly Rambling
S.O.L.A.S.T. and T.E.B.A., Broken Records & A Big Message!
Funny little acronyms I know but two concepts I have been practicing in the traffic exchanges for years now. If you got a chance to read the I Love Hits and SWAT Traffic News blog this week, you’ll see the two new articles I posted about S.O.L.A.S.T. and T.E.B.A.
S.O.L.A.S.T. and T.E.B.A.? Huh? Sticking out like a SORE thumb and traffic exchange brand awareness. Combine these two concepts and watch your traffic exchange advertising results SOAR.
Yes, I have talked about both of these topics many times in Hit Exchange News but every now and then I feel the need to be a broken record. Why? Well, after all the talk and education about the importance of splash pages, only about 25-30% of surfers currently use them. After entire seminars dedicated to the importance of sticking to it, only a handful of surfers seem to have been in the business for over a year.
So, with that, here is the broken record speech…
Check out the I Love Hits and SWAT Traffic News blog and read the past two articles on proper traffic exchange advertising. Not only that but put into practice the ideas behind them and I guarantee, your results will improve!
Things That Make You Go Hmmm…
– Rumor has it there is about to be some big changes at TE Tool Box…
– Quack quack quack quack quack….Sorry, thought I was surfing and checking out the Traffic At The Races splash page!
– Look ma’ – 95,000 plus members at I Love Hits…But it’s not sexy, because it’s not new…