I was on the road for about 3 weeks and got back last week to a bunch of private messages and emails from a few traffic exchange owners. They said they had something big and they wanted me on board.
The special project was completed about 30 seconds ago and I`m honored to announce it here today in Hit Exchange News. It`s called the `Super Surfer` script and the following 5 traffic exchanges have installed this unique and first of a kind script.
The concept is simple, surf these 5 traffic exchange at once at anytime of the day and get increased surf ratios across the board. This is on top of all the bonuses you would already get for surfing these traffic exchanges, but now when you surf them all at once, you get even more with the Super Surfer script.
This is a monumental day in the traffic exchanges because for the first time, we are seeing 5 different owners, with different scripts and business ideals, come together and create something EVERY single one of their members will benefit from.
This is a massive joint venture in the truest sense of the word and on behalf of Robert, Soren, Kyle and Dan, Paul and Tim and myself, we’d like to introduce you to the Super Surfer script.
Log into one of the traffic exchanges above, upload your usernames to the script once (and only once) and start surfing. Your bonuses are ready and the traffic will be flowing like never before!
Thank you very much for being a reader of Hit Exchange News and have a wonderful week!
The Traffic Exchange Guy
– Speaking of Traffic Splash, Paul just let me know that they hit the 30,000 member mark a few minutes ago. This has been the success story of the traffic exchanges during the past year and a half. Congrats to Paul, Tim and the entire Splash family!
– Hit Pirate also celebrated a milestone this week and even though it’s not as high as Traffic Splash, it’s still a wonderful achievement for one of the hardest working traffic exchange owners on the planet. Congrats to Captain Jack for hitting 8,000 members this past week!
– The 31 Flavors of August promotion has started at both Clicks 4 Education and Surf 4 The Earth. Neat little promo where you get a bucket of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream for every 100 pages you surf in both exchanges. A ‘cool’ way to surf this summer and another promo to ‘tackle’ the legendary summer slow down.
– Want to win your own copy of the best selling traffic exchange book on Amazon.com, Hits, Clicks and Misses, (actually, it’s the only published book about T.E.’s on the planet), simply post a comment about this week’s issue of HEN! Congratulations to ‘Jesus Moreno’ for winning last week. Be sure to send your mailing address to me so that I can ship you a copy!
– Splash Page Hall of Fame – Speaking of the Super Surfer script, check out the brand new splash page you will be seeing everywhere for the next few weeks here! Note: Why do I focus on splash pages every week? Simple, you MUST be using them in the traffic exchanges to get results. Get a custom made splash page by clicking here!
The Famous Hit Exchange News Top 10 (Disclaimer: These are my top performing exchanges for the past week. Alexa rankings and fancy numbers have nothing to do with how I rank my list. This is based on my results and my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.)
Note: Analysis and Tracking by Hits Connect – The Official Link Tracking Service of Hit Exchange News! Sign up today and get your 30% Discount!
Question: Hey Jon, how come I Love Hits, SWAT Traffic and Click Crazey are never on the top 10 list? Since I own them, I feel it would be a conflict of interest to place it on any of my rankings. (But we all know how great they are anyways lol)
Deep Thoughts – Jon’s Weekly Rambling
Working Together? Get It Done!
With the launch of the Super Surfer script today, I can finally say that the traffic exchanges as a community, has taken a wonderful leap forward.
What’s the big deal? A neat script to give you bonuses if you surf 5 exchanges at once? Yeah, that’s cool but the big thing for me, as an owner and surfer is the fact that 5 owners got together and made something happen as a whole.
Remember all the hype about the traffic exchange alliance, downline integrity brigade and associations of traffic exchanges coming together? Well this script did that PLUS showed trust and mutual respect between 5 different companies who do things their own way.
The end result? A wonderful new script with massive potential for future additions that benefits every user of every exchange taking part. I joked about getting ‘teary eyed’ earlier today in the SWAT Traffic seminar room but honestly, this has been a long time coming and I’m so honored to be a part of it.
Enjoy it folks, this is the first of many new advances in the traffic exchange industry and shows the maturity of it as a whole!
Things That Make You Go Hmmm…
– Downline Integrity Brigade? What ever happened to that?
– Traffic Dynamite Pro? Sure do like to ‘borrow’ images from Traffic Dynamite.
– Oh and before the haters start complaining, yes the top 10 this week includes every exchange in the super surfer script (except ILH of course). Why? Because it’s my opinion, and I love to showcase owners who do things differently!