So it’s finally here!
The brand new traffic exchange ranker is here from Affiliate Funnel. We call it the Surfer’s Choice for one reason only, the members of the traffic exchanges get to pick each and every week on which is their favorite program.
So what does this mean for the Hit Exchange News Top 10 list? Will it continue? Yes, and here’s the reason. The Hit Exchange News Top 10 list are my best performing exchanges for the week. I want to give readers a snap shot of what works the best for me and then they can compare with their own stats and tracking if any of the exchanges measure up.
Is this list or any list of rankings perfect? Absolutely not, and the main point in all of this is that you should be tracking your own results and making sure you know what works best for you. But if you combine all the reports and rankings across the net, you will get a good feel for what the surfer’s like and which programs are performing for the masses.
Be sure to track and test your own results though, every single day you use the traffic exchanges!
Have a great week and happy surfing!
The Traffic Exchange Guy
|Tales of the Terrible Two|
– In other Affiliate Funnel news, the internet’s favorite anti-downline builder hit quite the milestone this past week. We hit 10,000 members and are really starting to pick up steam. Get ready for even more new features and additions to the program in coming months!
– Traffic Era added it’s splash page network last night. I was confused at first but essentially this could be considered a paid to promote (PTP) program. Two major differences though, one there are not abusive sites in rotation which should allow it to grow rapidly. And second, you don’t earn cash for promoting the pages, rather page views and time credits. It’s a very interesting addition to an already jam packed program.
– Wolf Surfer is about to make a huge comeback. Rumor has it that the program was sold this past week to a known traffic exchange owner. This could be the turn around traffic exchange of 2008, so be sure to pay attention to one of the most unique exchanges on the planet and it’s well needed re-launch that will be coming soon.
– Splash Page Hall of Fame – Personal branding at it’s best. Here’s an example of someone who doesn’t own their own program yet, but is getting their name out there for everyone to see. The perfect splash page!
The Famous Hit Exchange News Top 10 (Disclaimer: These are my top performing exchanges for the past week. Alexa rankings and fancy numbers have nothing to do with how I rank my list. This is based on my results and my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.)
Note: Analysis and Tracking by Hits Connect – The Official Link Tracking Service of Hit Exchange News! Sign up today and get your 30% Discount!
Question: Hey Jon, how come I Love Hits, SWAT Traffic and Click Crazey are never on the top 10 list? Since I own them, I feel it would be a conflict of interest to place it on any of my rankings. (But we all know how great they are anyways lol)
Deep Thoughts – Jon’s Weekly Rambling
Does Your Favorite Traffic Exchange Give You A Voice?
With the release of the new traffic exchange ranking system at Affiliate Funnel, surfers will finally get a say and be able to voice their opinion on which traffic exchanges they prefer. Sure there has been other top 10 lists (heck, I own one at Hit Exchange News) as well as other ways to monitor how well the industry is performing, but up until now it’s always been the opinion of the ranker, and not of the surfing population. The industry has shifted and now the power has been put into the members hands.
With that in mind, be sure to look at your favorite traffic exchange and see if they have the ‘Surfer’s Choice’ seal on their front page. This is what it looks like:
When you see this seal, you can be assured that not only has that program met our requirements to be listed in AF, but also that the owner of said program is giving YOU a choice. They have put their trust in you to vote for their program and it shows that they want to hear what the member’s think about their traffic exchange.
if your favorite traffic exchange does not have the Surfer’s Choice seal, ask them why not? Demand that they give you a voice in finally ranking traffic exchanges the way they should be ranked, by member’s opinion. It’s the start of a brand new era in this industry, when the member’s come first!
Program Review – 247 Traffic Pro
I’m sorry, I love LJ’s! Yeah, I’m a little biased because my three exchanges run on this very popular commercial traffic exchange script, but there is something about the simplicity I really enjoy as a surfer. The problem with the LJ (and with any commercial script) is that it can either look like garbage if an owner doesn’t design it properly, or it could look like 247 Traffic Pro.
This is not a new program, but it’s new to the LJ Script. After transferring to the LJ, 247 has done some very good things. First, the design is absolutely mind blowing. The color scheme, the clean look is very pleasing.
Also it added all the features of a fully loaded LJ Script and has the ownership to back it up. This is another solid addition to the industry and program you should really monitor. The traffic flow is superb and the results have been very good so far!
Jon’s Rating of 247 Traffic Pro – 4.0 out of 5.0
Things That Make You Go Hmmm…
– Blue Surf added a brand new messaging system to the script this past week. Amazing what can be done when you are a programmer and only limited by your imagination.
– Gone Clicking recently had a ‘dollar promotion’ for a few days where members got one dollar for every new member they referred.
– Rottweilers will chew anything. My dog decided to nibble on a cigarette lighter this past week. Of course, it exploded in her mouth. lesson learned I hope *she’s o.k. too, just a little cut*.