It doesn’t look like anyone is getting sick of surfing for ‘clocks’! Yes, the powerhouse program Traffic Era has been all the rage and all the talk of the industry for the past few weeks and there is no signs of slowing down.
What’s amazing about this program is that while TS25 had surfing competitions for solo efforts, the entire team concept in Era really gets people together to network and build solid relationships.
I wanted to take the time to say a special thanks to the A – Team which is the team I am a part of. These guys and gals have been a great bunch of people and it’s been an honor to get to know them and surf with them this past week. Yeah, there’s a few teams in front of us but we are still plugging away!
As for results….Be sure to read the review of Era in this week’s issue below!
Have a great week and happy surfing!
The Traffic Exchange Guy
– Zoot Host is here! The first ever ‘traffic exchange friendly’ hosting company was launched this week and for anyone who owns a traffic exchange or surfs one, this is a company to watch. Far too many times, server get bogged down, support is sketchy at best and many hosting companies never understand what is required when hosting a traffic exchange. Zoot Host will change all of this!
– Dragon Surf had one of the most innovative contests in traffic exchange history this past week and in my opinion attempted ‘traffic exchange specific advertising’ better than any other program before. Basically people got entered to win cash for promoting Dragon Surf within Traffic Era. To go along with the launch, this was absolutely brilliant as a lot of people surfing Era were constantly seeing Dragon Surf splash pages tailor made for that program.
– Congratulations to Hit Pirate this past week for breaking into the Test Hoopla’s Top 10 list in their weekly traffic exchange report. I know how hard Mr. Jack Shafer has been working on this program for years and it’s great to see him finally get some well deserved recognition. Great job Captain Jack!
– Splash Page Hall of Fame – I love creativity! Magnify Traffic’s new dynamic splash pages actually tells you what the average surf ratio is at any given time in the program. Great stuff!
The Famous Hit Exchange News Top 10 (Disclaimer: These are my top performing exchanges for the past week. Alexa rankings and fancy numbers have nothing to do with how I rank my list. This is based on my results and my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.)
Note: Analysis and Tracking by Hits Connect – The Official Link Tracking Service of Hit Exchange News! Sign up today and get your 30% Discount!
Question: Hey Jon, how come I Love Hits, SWAT Traffic and Click Crazey are never on the top 10 list? Since I own them, I feel it would be a conflict of interest to place it on any of my rankings. (But we all know how great they are anyways lol)
Deep Thoughts – Jon’s Weekly Rambling
How Not To ‘Fail’ At Internet Marketing…
I get a kick out of going to online marketing forums, they are filled with folks who want nothing more than earn a living online. They ask for advice, they get answers, they do what they are told yet only a few select folks reach the level many want to reach. Why is that?
Jack of all trades, master of none.
It’s kind of funny to me, that no one seems to mention this HUGE fact. People will do business with you much more when you are considered the expert in a certain niche. Simply put, if I’m going to pay someone to teach me how to use Ad Words, chance are I’d go seek out Perry Marshall. Why? Because the man is THE expert in that field.
Another example, if I wanted to learn about PLR articles I would head directly over to Liz Tomey’s web site and seek out her services. Why? Because she is the expert on that said topic.
I decided quite a few years ago, I would not be great at ‘strategic list building’. I would not be known for my ‘programming skills’. Nor would be known as the SEO king. I was a traffic exchange surfer and thanks to my good friend Rich Taylor who literally demanded that I start to brand myself as ‘the’ traffic exchange expert, I set out on a mission to do just that.
Here’s the secret folks, be the absolute best at ONE THING only. Master it. Become the authority on it and brand yourself as the expert in that one field. This takes a lot of writing, a lot of advertising and quite a bit of capital but it works. And it is what determines how people will view you in the industry.
Program Review – Traffic Era
I sound like a broken record because for the past few weeks all I have been talking about has been the newest offering from the guys at Logiscape. Hey, mission accomplished for their marketing department because everyone knows, the best advertising this program will get is from people talking about it. So here goes. It’s week two since it’s launch and the first week of surfing.
Surfing. I use that term loosely because it has been quite the experience within the system. I would call it ‘carpal tunnel clock hunting’. Surf at Traffic Era, find clocks, team with most clocks…Wins. And there in lies the only problem so far I have seen with this program. People are going ga-ga over the clocks that results have been less than spectacular. Now please note, once the hype slows down and people stop killing themselves to surf 20,000 pages a week, the results will get better. As big as this program is now and will be down the road, everything will sort itself out and it will be a very powerful result based exchange.
For now though, it’s a fun place. The team surfing is quite addictive and the networking side of this program is the absolute best in the industry. Not only has this program combined all the best features of other traffic exchanges, it has put it together in such a user-friendly package that has become the ‘stickiest’ traffic exchange in history.
A must join traffic exchange and another superb program from the Logiscape company. Once people slow down and start to pay attention to what is in rotation this could possibly be the best traffic exchange ever.
Jon’s Rating of Traffic Era – 4.5 out of 5.0
Things That Make You Go Hmmm…
– Has anyone noticed how no matter what time of the day, there is at least 130 people surfing StartXchange?
– Why did my posts get removed at the Traffic Exchange Reviews blog?
– Hey sebha1, I thought I surfed a lot until you came onto the scene at Traffic Era.