This week, Tim Linden and I started to hang out in uStream rooms and started something that took us by surprise. We thought it would be cool, to hang out in a uStream room, stream our cameras and invite surfers to come hang out with us.
The results were amazing!
We’re still learning the ropes and we are still trying to master all the features of uStream but every day we will be hanging out, chit chatting and answer live questions all about traffic exchanges.
We’re calling it ‘Traffic Exchange Live’….Check it out here, we may be online right now =)
Thank you very much for being a reader of Hit Exchange News and have a wonderful week!
The Traffic Exchange Guy
- I’ve added some brand new ‘social networking’ tools to Net Marketing Forum. You can now add your Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, and I Love Hits Profile Page to all your posts and network with amazing like minded people in the new environment. Get active, hang out and see who you will meet!
- When Tony Tezak launched Tezak Traffic Power you knew there was going to be days like this. He introduced the ‘Winner’s Quest’ this week and here’s how it works. Surf, log in, refer, assign credits, do anything and you get a chance to win insane prizes. Pretty cool huh? A traffic exchange rewarding you for being active. I like it!
- Long time traffic exchange surfer and safelist master Jerry Iannucci launched his branded new JV Giveaway Tactics ebook and report. This page turner is loaded with amazing information and cool techniques on how to build your list using the resources of other marketers. Very cool stuff and oh yeah, it’s free!
- On behalf of all the Super Surf owners, I’d like to welcome Mr. Matthew Graves from Top Tier Traffic as the guest traffic exchange for the next two weeks. This should be one of the most active Super Surf sessions in history so be sure to start surfing today. It should be a lot of fun with a lot of bonuses won!
- Notice: Cast your vote today for your favorite traffic exchanges at Affiliate Funnel’s Surfer’s Choice ranker. This is YOUR voice and YOUR opinion on what traffic exchanges you feel are the best in the business. Be sure to vote every day and get your opinion heard!
- Splash Page Hall of Fame – Now this page by Jimmy Adames is perfect! T.E. specific, personal branding and follows the ACA’s. Amazing stuff sir! Note: Why do I focus on splash pages every week? Simple, you MUST be using them in the traffic exchanges to get results. Get a custom made splash page by clicking here!
The Famous Hit Exchange News Top 10 (Disclaimer: These are my top performing exchanges for the past week. Alexa rankings and fancy numbers have nothing to do with how I rank my list. This is based on my results and my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.)
Note: Analysis and Tracking by T.E. Toolbox – The Official Link Tracking Service of Hit Exchange News!
Question: Hey Jon, how come I Love Hits and SWAT Traffic are never on the top 10 list? Since I own them, I feel it would be a conflict of interest to place it on any of my rankings. (But we all know how great they are anyways lol)
Deep Thoughts – Jon’s Weekly Ramblings
I was surfing in StartXchange yesterday and chit chatting with other surfers and someone posted something that I haven’t be able to stop thinking about since.
A member asked why should any traffic exchange expect any surfer to surf like 500 sites a day if they are not being rewarded.
So it stopped me in my tracks. Literally I have been thinking about it because the easy answer would be ‘give us money and we’ll surf’ but as you know, a lot of traffic exchanges are trying to get away from that angle. Simply because we want to be an advertising avenue and not a ‘cash generator’. There are plenty of places to make money online, we want to be the place where you can advertise them.
So I put the question out there, what makes you surf?
Is it the games? How about the in surf chat? Team surfing? Contests? Personal goals?
What makes you, the life and blood of a traffic exchange, surf and continue to click ‘next site’?
Please add your comments below, I would love to hear from each of you. This is a pretty important topic and sometimes, a lot of owners ‘assume’ and don’t ask the question…
Not today, I would love to hear how you feel!
Things That Make You Go Hmmm…
- I found HENry The Hitman, I Love Hits’ mascot in Wal Mart this past weekend! Don’t believe me, check out the video here!
- Just fair warning, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 comes out next week for XBOX 360. Jon Olson will essentially be out of commission for about….A month LOL
- “Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work.” – Robert Orben