The pulse of the traffic exchange industry and the random ramblings of Jon Olson (that's me!)
I've been writing Hit Exchange News since 2003 and have been involved in the traffic exchanges for over a decade. Enjoy the 'news', and thank you so much for making this THE must-read traffic exchange blog on the internet!
I woke up real early today so I’ve been able to get quite a bit of surfing in this morning. I like to see what other people are promoting, how they are promoting and what’s the latest ‘hype’ of the month in the industry. I guess it’s the surfer in me but what I found was quite alarming…
Sure there are new names in the business. There are thousands of new surfers coming online each and every week but there are a chunk of folks who have been in the business for over a year at least. It’s great that they are still personally branding themselves but what is amazing to me is that they are program hopping. Here’s the question I have to ask…
Are you in the same ‘opportunity’ you were this time last year? Today?
I’ve seen some ‘known’ names jump from program to program all year and haven’t really said anything about it because it just seemed to be accepted in this business. It’s like the cool thing to do, every time something new jumps up, hop on it! And then we sit and scratch our heads and wonder…Why God? Why can’t I make any money online…
Broken record starts to skip and replay right..About…Now!
Get in line and stay in line means simply this, if you expect results stick with things that have staying power. And then for the love of everything that is good in the world, don’t jump ship because of a new shiny object. Stay the course. And yes, I’ll say it…Evergreen products are the way to go to build sustainable, lifelong commissions.
Are you program hopping? Hey you are a grown adult, you can do what you want…Just please don’t come whining and complaining to us when you aren’t making any money next year.
Wow, it’s pretty easy to see that it’s fall as we are really gearing up for the months ahead. Just a quick update on what’s going on and what is upcoming in the fun filled world of TimTech LLC…
- Last week we hit a huge milestone as 50,000 members joined ClickTrackProfit. As well we added brand new Badge Mastery and e-Book mastery courses and just a few days ago our members claimed badge number 6,000,000! Wow!
- We’re into Day 5 of our annual Spooktacular promotion and wow, the numbers have been great. This year, we’ve added outside programs to the promo and members are loving it. Be sure check out our daily Spooktacular deal every day!
- We’re setting up an industry first…A weekly KRM / TimTech seminar every single Friday afternoon starting this week! Two of the biggest companies in the industry, coming together and discussing some very cool topics…This should be epic!
- The launch of The Pizza Plan 2 has been quite remarkable. Without any JV launch or ‘big list guru’ support we once again have proven that the real power is in the community! Huge thanks to everyone that helped make PP2 such a huge success! Three cheers for un-sexy budgeting!
- And finally we’re getting ready for the re-brand and re-launch of TE Toolbox which will soon be known as Trck.Me. We’re beside ourselves for this one, and we hope people will really love what we’ve got planned…Check out the cool new video Tim did discussing our exclusive Team Affiliate tracking feature…This is going to be simply awesome!
So many things, such little time…And we’re just getting started for our Fall plans. We hope you enjoy all the stuff we’re doing now and everything we’ve got planned for the new few months. It should really get people talking and seeing some BIG results around the traffic exchange industry!