So Floating Action Button got released only a few minutes ago and I’m very excited to see what the reaction will be in the traffic exchange industry.
The script is created by John Merrick and Soren Jordansen (from Hits Connect / Dragon Surf fame) and not only has a huge amount of support from the traffic exchange owners but also from the ‘other side’ of internet marketing as some very big names plan on promoting it.
And for good reason! As you can see, the ‘FAB’ is very hard to miss. The entire concept of the program is to get attention and get people to take the desired action. The possibilities are endless for this program and I can’t wait to see how people will use it in their traffic exchange advertising.
Have a great week and happy surfing!
The Traffic Exchange Guy
New Site Design?
– Anyone want $500? Traffic Splash, Blue Surf and Fast Easy Traffic are having a massive $500 give away contest for their members. The rules are very simple, refer the most members in each traffic exchange and win 500 bucks. Not a bad pay day at all =)
– Carnival Clicks added the services of customer support guru Cat Heiter to their program this past week. Cat has been THE life blood for customer service not only in my programs, but dozens of traffic exchanges online. With her running the support show at Carnival Clicks, expect amazing service and even more growth for the program!
– ‘Team surfing’ was added this week to Traffic At The Races. The concept is very similar to the StartXChange model and not so much the Traffic Era one. These new teams are generated from your efforts and the people you refer. A nice new addition that should create even more activity in this very popular traffic exchange.
– Splash Page Hall of Fame – Floating Action Button has a wonderful splash page in their promotion tools. However I can’t wait to see splash pages USING the Floating Action Button…*Nugget*
The Famous Hit Exchange News Top 10 (Disclaimer: These are my top performing exchanges for the past week. Alexa rankings and fancy numbers have nothing to do with how I rank my list. This is based on my results and my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.)
Note: Analysis and Tracking by Hits Connect – The Official Link Tracking Service of Hit Exchange News! Sign up today and get your 30% Discount!
Question: Hey Jon, how come I Love Hits, SWAT Traffic and Click Crazey are never on the top 10 list? Since I own them, I feel it would be a conflict of interest to place it on any of my rankings. (But we all know how great they are anyways lol)
Deep Thoughts – Jon’s Weekly Rambling
Clocks? Clocks? Give Me The Sponsoring PV Please…
This has been the best news to come out of the Logiscape camp since the release of their massive program Traffic Era.
In a news letter to their membership, Logiscape announced that they have capped their daily surfing PV to 5000. While this does not mean that people cannot surf for more time credits, what it does is only allow folks to get 5000 surfing PV as a maximum per day. I love it!
As an advertiser and someone who spends quite a bit of time and money in the Logiscape programs, I am very excited about this news. This will stop the abusive ‘heavy surfing’ that has lowered the traffic quality of Traffic Era and finally put emphasis back on the core of this program, which is to get quality traffic.
I’m sure some of the people who earn 10000 plus surfing PV a day will be upset, but too bad. A lot of us that use these programs are trying to build a business and would rather the people who saw our pages actually cared about what they were surfing, instead of trying to rack up PV for their clocks.
Anyways, way to go Logiscape! Great change and another reason why this company continues to blow away the competition!
Things That Make You Go Hmmm…
– Reject Xchange? This is self fulfilling prophecy at it’s finest.
– Here’s a neat little poll at Net Marketing Forum. What is considered a ‘small traffic exchange’ these days?
– Useless Jon Olson news, I’ll be on the road again at the end of the month. There may be a week that Hit Exchange News won’t be published, but I’ll know more when ‘the road trip’ comes closer.