I’ve heard it for years now. Every now and again, the doom, gloom and upcoming death of the traffic exchanges has been spread around the net. I think I first heard that we need ‘change our ways’ back in 2003…Funny isn’t it….
Alas, we are still here. Matter of fact, we are here in a BIG way. Take for example the rave of the month Tezak Traffic Power. In just 14 short days, this mega-program has hit 10,000 members.
Let’s think about this for a second…
Most traffic exchanges around haven’t hit this number while being in business for years, Tezak Traffic Power did it in 14 days.
How about looking at the Top 10 list in Hit Exchange News this week. Well over 4500 new members have joined those programs and that’s not even counting the thousands from Tezak Traffic Power. Or how about the creative new ‘Splash Speaker’ system from Michael Coursey, tailor made for traffic exchange users…
No other free advertising method has seen this kind of sustained and constant growth…And this is a decade old industry mind you. So my advice? Get involved! Check out the forums, take part in the seminars, create those splash pages, build those lists and roll up your sleeves to get it done.
We are just getting started here and I for one, am looking forward to the next 10 years…
Thank you very much for being a reader of Hit Exchange News and have a wonderful week!
The Traffic Exchange Guy
– I’ve got my creative mind going again so that means it’s time for me to get back into my ‘TE Guy’ Owner consulting. This is going to be a very limited service, as I am no longer doing ‘launches’ but rather trying to work with current exchange owners looking to build their business. If you are serious about your exchange and want to pick my brain every week, send me a note. There will not be any ‘sales pages’ for this service, it is very personal as I want to find the best people in the industry to work with. So drop me a line via email or PM system at Net Marketing forum and let’s get to work =)
– I must make a public apology to Tunnel Rat Traffic for last week’s comments. I was unaware that this program was one I actually DID sign up for. (Wow, I Suck…) I did NOT however sign up for Ad Ventures and continue to still get emails even though I asked to be removed…
– Notice: Cast your vote today for your favorite traffic exchanges at Affiliate Funnel’s Surfer’s Choice ranker. This is YOUR voice and YOUR opinion on what traffic exchanges you feel are the best in the business. Be sure to vote every day and get your opinion heard!
– Splash Page Hall of Fame – O.K., ya I know I designed this squeeze page, but the performance of it has been incredible. Remember folks, shock and awe, shock and awe! Note: Why do I focus on splash pages every week? Simple, you MUST be using them in the traffic exchanges to get results. Get a custom made splash page by clicking here!
The Famous Hit Exchange News Top 10 (Disclaimer: These are my top performing exchanges for the past week. Alexa rankings and fancy numbers have nothing to do with how I rank my list. This is based on my results and my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.)
2. Traffic Splash
3. Max Traffic Pro
4. Tezak Traffic Power
5. Dragon Surf
6. Farm Traffic
7. Traffic Taxis
8. Traffic Witch
9. Easy Hits 4 U
10. Soaring 4 Traffic
Note: Analysis and Tracking by Hits Connect – The Official Link Tracking Service of Hit Exchange News! Sign up today and get your 30% Discount!
Question: Hey Jon, how come I Love Hits and SWAT Traffic are never on the top 10 list? Since I own them, I feel it would be a conflict of interest to place it on any of my rankings. (But we all know how great they are anyways lol)
Flip Your Downline, Fill Your Funnel!
Deep Thoughts – Jon’s Weekly Rambling
Branding Doesn’t Work…But I Drink Coca Cola….
Funny name for a article, I hope you caught on that I was being sarcastic with it. I used a wee bit of sarcasm to make a point, and this article I hope will help you discover the power of branding by using the traffic exchanges.
I read a few years ago that the average human being is bombarded with over 3000 ‘marketing’ messages a day. 3000. That means Coca Cola, Google, Microsoft, McDonalds, Tide detergent and thousands of other ‘BIG’ brands are competing for your attention (and your money) every single day of the year.
Now, throw in the fact that you are surfing a traffic exchange, and you can add another few hundred marketing messages to that total just by surfing for a few hours. Are you starting to see how important it is to stick out like a sore thumb?
How can we possibly compete with these massive brands and expect to get our message across. We thankfully our target market is known to us when we are surfing the exchanges. Here’s a little description of your fellow surfer…
– Wants to, or is working from home.
– Wants to, or is making money online.
– Wants a solution to a problem, the problem usually is how to make their business better.
Three little points but knowing this gives you a HUGE advantage. Know this and then create something that not only grabs their attention, but something that stops them dead in their tracks. You want to stick out from all those other pages and capture their attention.
Use graphics, use headlines, use cool tools no one else does, use videos, use sound….Use whatever it takes to get people’s attention while surfing.
With over 3000 marketing messages being thrown at us each day, it’s as important as ever to stick out from the crowd. How will you do it today in the traffic exchanges?
Things That Make You Go Hmmm…
– The 28th of July…Mark the date down…
– I lost over 50 ‘followers’ this week from Twitter. House cleaning maybe? Or just Jon isn’t that interesting…Probably the latter.
– To the exchange owner who has been coming to NMF lately and PMing me every day (you know who you are) please keep me out of your drama. You have issues with certain people, deal with them. It’s none of my business. Thanks!